مطلوب أخصائي أول للتدقيق الداخلي لدى شركة المشاريع الترفيهية السعودية
Senior Internal Audit Specialist
At Saudi Entertainment Ventures (SEVEN), our goal is to design, build, and operate diverse entertainment destinations across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Senior Internal Auditor Specialist is responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of Real Estate Asset Development including management of related projects and initiatives to ensure the strategic role of the department. Moreover, the role is also responsible for overseeing development managers and running project teams.
As a Senior Internal Audit Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in audit assignments, conducting planning, fieldwork, and reporting activities ensuring adherence to the Internal Audit methodology.
- Supporting other internal audit members of the team in the delivery of audit services.
- Promoting and maintaining good relations and a good reputation by ensuring audit work is undertaken with integrity, competence, objectivity, and confidentiality.
- Undertaking analysis of financial and non-financial data and evaluating the results.
- Having a decent experience in systems based audit, analytical review, Computer Assisted Audit Techniques, substantive, and compliance testing.
- Assisting with discussions relating to audit findings and agreeing on recommendations for system or organizational changes.
- Preparing draft reports.
- Following up audit recommendations to ensure that respective departments are taking action to improve systems and controls as well as ensuring the adequacy of the measures taken by management.
- Contributing to the delivery of the Internal Audit plan through the timely completion of assigned audits.
- Reviewing/preparation of audit working paper documentation in accordance with professional standards.
- Managing all assignments given by the Head of the Internal Audit Department.
- Ensuring the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, reviewing, and management of schedules by coordinating and managing participants.
- Ensuring a high level of employee engagement and capability development by providing on-going feedback and coaching team members.
- Conducting meetings with the team members in explaining engagement directions.
- Unifying and directing efforts towards the Department’s annual targets and evaluate work progress.
To be considered for the role, you must have:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مستشار مالي لدى شركة EnvestPro
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Accounting / Administration / Finance or equivalent.
We are a PIF-owned company that aims to become the leading national investor, developer, and operator of a diverse entertainment Ecosystem in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We pride ourselves on being a merit-based organization and hire the best talent regardless of background or source. We are a committed supporter of Saudization and recognized as a platinum level employer per the Ministry of Human Resource & Social Development.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا