مطلوب أخصائي تخطيط الطلب لدى شركة كوكا كولا في مصر
Demand Planning Specialist
This role is responsible for managing the short, medium & long term demand plans for CPS Cairo plant – and periodically other CPS locations – working closely with Plants’ teams (in particular Planning & Logistics, CRM, Finance) and other Shared Services Functions (in particular Customer services & Portfolio management), Bottlers and Business Unit partners.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس مشروع في الرياض
This role is utilizing in-depth demand analytics and tools expertise to continuously improve the quality and accuracy of collaborative demand plans, while ensuring an integrated and robust demand planning process is in place, consistent with CPS demand rewiring standards.
- Develop strategic collaboration with BUs and key bottlers in order to proactively translate business changes into meaningful short term, medium & long term demand plans. Leverage portfolio segmentation in order to create system alignment
- Develop the sales demand plans (RE, RS, BP) for presentation and review with Cairo plant LT as part of CPS ongoing business activities such as S&OP’s, Rolling Estimate, and Business Planning. Provide detailed analysis of these plans, leveraging data segmentation, through an understanding of the demand drivers, risks and opportunities and issue recommendations to the SC SS and Plant LT’s.
- Provide in depth 6 month forecast analytics to assist CS representatives to collaborate efficiently and aid in the interrogation of the demand, with the aim of establishing a consensus forecast for the plant. Train CS team members in uploading, reviewing & fixing bottler forecasts in the system.
- Ensure system data accuracy through the validation of weekly / monthly demand plans, the creation of frozen versions on time & in full, the weekly volumes requirements transfers to planning, and APO master data maintenance. In particular, ensure key business changes (PLM, business models, SPS…) are reflected on time in the system.
- Establish, participate in and support the routines with the plant teams in Cairo in terms of managing and making recommendations for detailed demand requirements and address the materials planning needs, ensuring the business is correctly planning for immediate and long term demand.
- Develop & run demand reports to support CRM and CS in managing bottler and BU engagement activities and participate in demand discussions with partners such as ESOP, IPM calls…to establish a consensus forecast. Build through CRM & CS the appropriate level of collaboration and engagement with BU & bottlers to identify and implement the initiatives required to deliver targeted improvements in Forecast accuracy.
- Work in tight collaboration with other demand analysts within East shared services team to drive process improvement across the region and periodically manage key tasks for other East plants as required by the team back up plans. This includes updating & validating system data, running reports & representing the DP function in other East plants / Partners routine meetings.
- Drive the evolution of local process & information flows towards standard RACI, process flows, routines, reports & metrics…as per Demand planning rewiring outcomes.
- Report demand KPIs and establish root cause analysis and improvement actions in the demand field which positively impact the downstream processes and CPS global KPIs, in particular OTIF & Inventory losses.
Related Work Experienceإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب لدى شركة كسابري للتجارة والصناعة
5+ years’ experience in Customer Demand, Budget or Materials Planning areas.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- V1.0 v2.0 v3.0
- Confirmed expertise in advanced data analytics
- Business intelligence tools & SAP/ERP
- Strategic Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain and Financial knowledge and skills
- Operational Excellence / Lean Manufacturing
Operate remotely in several countries. Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic, and strong communication skills required. Ability to operate in multi-cultural environment & influence upwards.
<5% global travel
CPS Site in Cairo, Egypt
CPS Supply Chain SS Demand Planning Manager – East
Our Growth Cultureإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محامي متدرب لمكتب محاماه كبير
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Consumer Goods
- Food Production
- Food & Beverages
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا