مطلوب أخصائي شكاوى ومطالبات – خدمة عملاء لدى شركة DHL Express في الاردن
Complaints & Claims Specialist – Customer Service / Jordanian Only
The jobholder’s role is to Handle complaints and claims and ensure prompt and effective resolutions to meet customer’s expectations. Capitalize opportunities to educate the customers on the benefits of DHL value added offering e.g. shipment insurance and important of blanket insurance coverage to customers for peace of mind at reasonable rates.
Apart from this role, the jobholder is also required to play a part in processing & closing of complaints & claims. The job holder is also further required to capture, analyse and report on statistical data in order to prepare daily, weekly & monthly or any other ad hoc reports required by the customer Service team, support tracing team during work load.
Backline Team Leader
Job Holder Name
Key activitiesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مصنع لدى شركة صناعيه كبرى في مجال النجارة والديكور وصناعة الاعلان
Overall goals /
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action
- Work towards the successful achievement of the prevailing GMB and Regional KPI’s which are attached.
Standard Targets as per GMB KPI’s. (Key Performance Indicator)
- complaints closed in 5 working days
- Claims closed in 10 working days
(As Per attached KPI’s Document) )
- Liaise with Sales staff and ensure that services are being provided in-line with customer and complaints &Claim handling requirements.
- Report, evaluate and investigate recurring problems that are highlighted through reports and then direct the information accordingly to the backline customer relation’s manager for corrective actions to be taken
Processإقرأ أيضا:وظائف للجنسين في عيادة بيطرية في مدينة القطيف :
- Follow all customer service procedures as outlined in the Quality manual to comply with the Global Customer Service Processes and safe working practices.
- Verbally acknowledge all complaints and claims received from external and internal customers.
- Written acknowledgement to be provided for all complaints & claims.
- Be the initial point of contact for all internal queries related to complaints and claim status
- Claim settlement letters to be sent to customers for all settled claims.
- Where required register incidents on SID (Shipment Information Database) and follow up with Security personnel.
- Reregister traces & follow up which have been escalated to the complaints department.
- All STTT /web queries to be followed up on a day-to-day basis and logged on Web Registration sheet, or GEMA.
- To ensure that all pending complaints have a final resolution before closure. Liaise and follow up with the relevant departments in order to ensure this is done.
- Forward and record all complaint and claims received through the various communication channels from customers, prepare and distribute to all relevant department managers a summary of the previous day’s customer complaints specifying complaint and action to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure timely processing and submissions of all claims to the relevant departments for timely pay-outs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaison with relevant departments in order to manage and process complaint and claims
- Liaison with external customers and customer relation’s personnel in arranging meetings and visits.
- Generate and ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly performance reports are filed on soft and hard copy for analysing trends.
- Correspond and liaise with customers directly on the status of claims in a timely manner in order to manage customer expectations.
- Prepare documentation for insured and non-insured claims processing.
- Ensure that all claim payouts are received by customers and the files are updated
- Ensure that hard Claims copies are filed and forwarded for storage, and all scanned and logged on GEMA.
- Ensure co-ordination and timely submission of all weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure that all data pertaining to complaints and claims are captured in line with the complaints and claims management procedures.
- Support tracing team on manual proactive trace on Saver /OPMC/SAM and during workload, and staff absenteeism
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and other ad hoc statistical and analytical reports to management.
- Provide reports / data as and when requested by functional managers or other relevant departments, i.e. Quality, etc
Skills / Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصممة جرافيك لدى مؤسسة اعلامية
Understands potential difficulties and their causes. Generates workable solutions and makes rational judgements allowed within the scope of the role.
Is focussed on identifying and meeting customer needs. Acts to establish a long term business partnership with internal and external customers.
Planning and Organizing
The job holder must be highly organised in keeping records of Complaints & Claims traces, daily follow – ups and plan a course of action to ensure that set targets and goals are achieved consistently.
Is proactive and takes responsibility for own actions and decisions within the scope and boundaries of the role. Knows where to locate relevant information and checks facts and data.
Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with DHL expectations, policies and procedures. Builds others’ trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to achieve results.
Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style to the needs of others. Listens attentively and asks questions when needed to clarify information.
Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive.
Attention to Detail
Is thorough and complete in performing all aspects of the job. Stays focussed on the details of the job, no matter how small. Checks and monitors work to ensure accuracy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming and hygiene
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to effectively contribute as a team member as part of a busy team
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good understanding of DHL Network
- Impeccable all round oral and written communication
- Computer literacy
- Strong problem solving capability
- Desire to get the job done
- Passion to provide excellent Customer Service
- Right first time philosophy
- Tolerances to stress
- Good Negotiation skills
- Customer-facing and interaction skills (excellent)
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) (excellent)
- Software skills (Shipment or Order Track & Trace Systems,
- Software skills (DHL Systems, GEMA, CSV) (preferable)
- Communication skills, spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Leadership skills (excellent)
- Analytical, organizational and motivational skills (excellent)
- Backline experience, customer service team (particularly in the area of shipment / order tracking and tracing, and customer issue resolution) in a Customer Service Environment
- Logistics & Supply Chain
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا