مطلوب أخصائي علاج الأورام المنتج لدى شركة AbbVie في لبنان
Product Specialist Oncology – Lebanon
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Ensure consistent oncology sales goals achievement while identifying new opportunities and gaining market growth in Lebanon
- Ensure that Abbvie’s strategies are correctly and uniformly implemented.
- Ensure sales achievement through accounts planning, microtargeting, segmentation, area management and a successful implementation of the brand Strategy.
- Lead market growth while successfully maintaining current business and identifying new opportunities in the oncology market in alignment with the oncology Brand Team.
- Maintain continuous and updated market intelligence and institute corrective actions as needed in collaboration with the oncology In Field Team and Brand Team
- Represent Abbvie in a professional manner that aligns with company image and translates AbbVie’s values.
- Ensure all activities comply and follow AbbVie’s business code of conduct
- Maintain Abbvie’s image as a professional and scientific partner in hematology/ oncology
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience is a must.
- Experience in Oncology or Hematology is a must and wide knowledge of the Lebanese oncology market
- Bachelor’s degree in science or pharmacy
- Comprehensive pharma industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا