مطلوب أمين الصندوق لدى شركة يونيليفر في البحرين
Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We’ve Grown into One of The World’s Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy Aims to Double the Size of Our Business While Reducing Our Impact on The Environment By 2020. As A Result, In the Months and Years to Come, We Envisage Many Opportunities for Our Staff to Progress and Gain Vital Experience. It’s Never Been Such an Exciting Time to Join the Unilever Team.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب لدى شركة جدكو لتكنولوجيا الألياف الضوئية
The main purpose of the role would be to manage the cash on a day to day bases. Collection of Cash & Cheques from the salesman and payment of petty cash to employees.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effective Cash management.
- Ensure physical cash is tallied with Cash Journal in SAP system and prepare the summary sheet verified and signed by the Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Coding and entering of all the collection receipts in SAP system.
- Bar coded receipt with the report to be submitted to SLO for scanning and sending to CG on a daily basis.
- Prepare deposit slip and ensure all the cash and cheques received are deposited in the bank next day and exceptions to be highlighted and documented.
- Enter PDC in the SAP system and deposit in the bank based on due date.
- Prepare bounce cheque report on a monthly bases.
- Petty cash vouchers are checked before releasing the payment and ensure approvals and supporting documents are adhered as per the SOA.
- Enter the petty cash in SAP with the correct GL code.
- Prepare cheques related to ministries and other suppliers and ensure payment vouchers are posted in SAP in time.
- Keep, up to date record of Gold and Gift Vouchers and ensure it is verified and signed by the supervisor on a monthly bases.
- Raise D/Notes on UG and Agency suppliers and follow up for recoveries.
- Raise PO in Coupa for local supply and ensure NO PO NO PAYMENT.
- Verify and approve customer claims in Unify.
- Support SLO on VAT specially to tracking the payment at Customs.
- Control and record the stationary books and maintain serial control and ensure all the books are returned by the salesman once books are over.
- Participate in Qtrly stock checks in UBCO Warehouse
- Conduct market visit on a monthly basis and highlight the issues and opportunities to Line Manager.
Internalإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب رئيس قسم الاعلام لدى نقابة المهندسين الأردنيين
- Salesmen & Sales Coordinators
- Logistics Coordinators
- PRO & HR Officer
- Site Manager
- Third Party Suppliers
- Auditors and Unilever Dubai various functions.
Key Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1 – 3 Years of Experience i n Accounts / Finance functions and preferably within multinational corporation
- Strong accounting skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Team Commitments
- Passion for Growth
Bahrain-Bahrain (State Level)-Manama-Manama Sales &Distribution Off