مطلوب اخصائي شبكات تكنولوجيا المعلومات لدى البنك العربي في الاردن
IT Networks Specialist
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Follow up Arab Bank global network, operations, scalability, upgrades, monitoring, capacity planning and availability of all network and platform systems (connectivity, appliances and hardware).
- Implement and manage network solutions / projects across the Arab Bank Globally.
- Follow up ITH/C to ensure proper operations and implementation of all network (connectivity, appliances and hardware) solutions and services
- Participate in the operations and management of Global Arab Bank networking devices and services (connectivity, appliances and hardware), MPLS Global WAN, Voice with countries, NW mgmt.; Cisco Works, network devices, Netflow, Packeteer, …etc.
- Administer and operate Arab Bank Global / Hubs / Countries network management solutions, ex. Cisco Works, Netflow …etc.
- Support SWIFT and SafeWatch projects and services in the Bank Globally / Hubs and/or Country Levels.
- Follow up to ensure that network monitoring and capacity planning functions are performed systematically and periodically in all Hubs/Countries.
- Evaluate and study any new enhancement to our working environment by upgrading or implementing a new network solutions and services.
- Participate in the development and implementation of network standards , P&P and manuals and work actively to close all related audit findings.
- Participate in the selection of IT solutions / services.
- Participate as necessary in the vendor evaluation process.
- Disaster Recovery network planning and implementation.
- Adhere and comply to all PnPs and work actively to close all related audit findings.
- Support and manage Arab Bank digital IP based voice solutions.
- Follow up to ensuring Capacity planning, scalability, and availability of all network systems (connectivity, appliances and hardware).
- Participate in managing vendors and mother companies to study any new enhancement to our working environment by upgrading or implementing a new solutions.
- Design and support Arab Bank digital IP based voice solutions.
- Participate in providing other departments with the necessary Network consulting and advisory services and Network recommendations for new IT solutions and services.
Job Requirements:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مبيعات لدى شركة Zipline
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer engineering/computer science)
- 3-5 years in IT technical positions in a financial institution or in a network solutions vendor.
- Networking related certifications; ex. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, …etc.
- Creative and innovative.
- Technical writing and editing skills.
- Good in English and Arabic.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Diversified IT technical background.
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا