مطلوب اخصائي مبيعات تقني أول لدى شركة هيتاشي ABB لشبكات الطاقة في سلطنة عمان
Senior Technical Sales Specialist
You as a Senior Technical Sales Specialist will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Muscat; Oman. You will be planning and implementing proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience in order to create the market demand and need for the features or products. Building long term customer relationships and identifying and developing sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about Hitachi ABB Power Grids products and tools.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس مبيعات لدى شركة رائدة تعمل في مجال هندسة وتوريد المصانع
- Target: Implementing proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and education material.
- Customer relations: Establishing and maintaining effective long-term relationships with target group customers to understand their current and future needs. Ensuring that the customer has a good understanding of the full Hitachi ABB Power Grids product, systems or services offering, features and benefits. Ensuring a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
- Plans: Preparing plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
- Marketing: Ensuring efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicating details in accordance with Hitachi ABB Power Grids offering and strategy.
- Training: Managing and driving education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
- Customer relationship: Creating a vision of a loyal, committed and long-term customer relationship and implementing the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
- Cross collaboration: Ensuring cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members’ technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
- Safety and integrity: Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in communication or electronics or computer science engineering.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in technical background with good sales experience.
- Experience with design of MPLS networks. Hands on experience SDH/ PDH networks.
- Cisco Certification such as CCNP, CCIE.
- Proven negotiation and communications skills with excellent presentation and team engagement.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required and Arabic will be a plus.
More About Us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Business Development