مطلوب اخصائي منتجات أول لدى شركة إمداد في الاردن
Senior Product Specialist – Jordan
Promoting and selling company’s products to new and existing customers by visiting them regularly and constantly. Senior Product Specialist tasks also involves performing certain after sales support functions such as conducting in-service Training, follow up on collection, coaching junior staff, and maintain good relationship with customers. It is essential for the Senior Product Specialist to provide effectively the detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company versus those offered by competitors.
- Coaching junior staff, providing them with information about market, customers, and products, and helping them with their deals.
- Perform consultative method of sales in prospecting clients in either identifying or even creating the need for Imdad products and continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements, in addition to applying successful negotiations and sales closure techniques.
- Schedule appointments, meeting existing and new customers in order to promote Imdad’s product, and to determine other opportunities.
- Perform professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on customer’s site through the effective use of company’s sales aids and marketing data.
- Provide adequate information about a new prospect and client, in terms of ownership, working physicians, relevant client’s equipment, and status, and update customer’s database with proper contact details, email, and contact numbers.
- Submit weekly reports for sales activities, competitor’s activities/events and competitor’s pricing changes on a timely manner.
- Assist in following up the accounts receivables for sales accounts under his/her responsibility.
- Maintain excellent customer relationship with key decision makers, doctors and key customer’s personnel and always work toward enhancing such relations and generating new client’s businesses accounts.
- Perform professional in-service training for customer’s end users on systems applications.
Minimum Qualifications:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب حراس أمن في منشأة تعليمية
- Bachelor’s degree required in pharmaceutical science or any scientific related degree.
- 4-7 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or medical devices sales and marketing, preferably in the Aesthetic Medicine field.
- Driving license & Car.
- Jordan based candidates only
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Team player with ability to perform well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
- Medical Device