مطلوب استشارات الآلات لدى شركة وود في العراق
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Machinery Advisor on a 4×4 rotational basis in Iraq.
The contract is for 1 year, renewable annually based on business needs.
- Serve as subject matter expert and champion for machinery integrity and reliability at WQ1FOD
- Train and mentor WQ1FOD engineers in the area of machinery
- Develop and update machinery engineering tools, guides, and specifications as required
- Support machinery surveillance activities, troubleshooting efforts and root cause failure analyses
- Participate in development of machinery surveillance programs (lube oil analysis, vibration monitoring, KPI and tracking, performance assessments, etc.)
- Support inspection and testing activities at vendor shops and worksites
- Participate in machinery risk assessments
- Support shutdown planning and execution activities related to machinery scopes
- Support development and maintenance of machinery maintenance planning
- Evaluate and qualify machinery supplier facilities
- Oversee the activities of engineering contractors and machinery suppliers
- Conduct technical reviews as part of the Management of Change system
Skills / Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسبة لدى شركه تارجت الاستثماريه
- Engineering Degree with fluency in English
- 20 years experience in oil and gas operations and facilities (preferably in the middle east region)
- Experience with compressors, gas turbines, reciprocating engines, motors, generators, pumps, and related systems
- Experience in maintenance and reliability concepts and applications
- Analytical skills / problem solving
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of knowledge of machinery and machinery maintenance practices
- Knowledgeable of industry standards that apply to Programmatics
- Standard MS Office Programs
- Meridium Integrity Database
- Management of Change
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.comإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدرسين لغة المانية لدى اكاديمية بلاتينيوم
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Apply Online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Oil & Energy
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
Full-timeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين تسويق ومبيعات من الجنسين في معهد اللغات المتميزة
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا