مطلوب رئيس إدارة المعلومات الصحية وتقييم المخاطر لدى منظمة الصحة العالمية في ليبيا
Health Information Management & Risk Assessment (HIM) Lead
Health Information Management & Risk Assessment (HIM) – position #419232
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
The mission of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme (The Programme) is to help countries, and to coordinate international action, to prevent, prepare for, detect, rapidly respond to, and recover from outbreaks and emergencies.
Description Of Duties
- Lead the team and be responsible for overseeing the work of the Information Management unit and/or coordinate the work of Information Management assets located throughout disparate units.
- Manage the timely and high-quality collection, analysis, production and dissemination of data/information. This includes response specific information (what, where, who, how many, how quickly, current status), internal and external situation reports (SitReps), bulletins, rapid needs assessments, health risk assessments, and the Public Health Situation Analysis; and health inputs into humanitarian needs overviews (HNO), and strategic response plans (SRP).
- Lead the development of project documentation based on the overall strategy and plan, for use by the emergency leadership to mobilize resources.
- Continually adapt planning and project documents based on available information and revolving emergency situation, as required; this includes planning and management of human and material resources, expenditure, status of interventions and partner activities, progress towards achieving objectives, etc.
- Develop and improve field information management procedures at the local and regional levels to ensure that information management in the field provides the best possible functionality and usability to stakeholders.
- Ensure inter-cluster communication and information sharing.
- Oversee and design field epidemiological surveys if/where needed, such as mortality and vaccination coverage surveys, with support from epidemiologists as needed.
- Build the capacity of team members and partners involved in the planning and data/information management process; provide ongoing technical guidance and training on data gathering and analysis, quality assurance, performance monitoring, information dissemination and management.
- Perform any other related duties, as required by the functional supervisor.
Required Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف ضابط الربحية والتكاليف لدى شركة أمنية
Essential: An advanced university degree (Master’s level or above) in Information Management, Public Health, or Epidemiology; Business or Public Administration, complemented by training in information management from an accredited/recognized institute.
Desirable: Specialization in information management systems. Specific training in humanitarian response or information management in emergencies
Essential: At least 7 years of related experience in information management, monitoring, needs assessment, project management, data management and information dissemination in the public health sector or health development sector, at national and international levels, part of which in emergency management or humanitarian context in leadership positions. Experience in developing and promoting collaborative partnerships.
Desirable: Relevant work experience in WHO, other UN agencies; experience working in relevant non-governmental or humanitarian organizations. Experience in developing countries
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills, negotiation skills.
- Advanced ability to design, manage, analyze and coordinate complex information system projects, computer-based applications and databases, web-based tools
- High level of analytical skills.
- Knowledge of programme management and functioning of WHO and the UN system is an asset.
WHO Competenciesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندسين لدى شركة مقاولات في السعودية
Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
Ensuring the effective use of resources
Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
Creating an empowering and motivating environment
WHO global Competencies model at http://www.who.int/employment/WHO_competencies_EN.pdf?ua=1
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
Desirable: Intermediate knowledge of Arabic.
WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars. The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 73,516 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 1440 per month for the duty station indicated above. Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- Staff members in other duty stations are encouraged to apply.
- For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO’s workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- WHO has a mobility policy which can be found at the following link: http://www.who.int/employment/en/. Candidates appointed to an international post with WHO are subject to mobility and may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world.
- Applications from women and from nationals of non and underrepresented Member States are particularly encouraged.
- Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply on-line. For assessment of your application, please ensure that your profile on Stellis is updated; all experience records are entered with elaboration on tasks performed at the time. Kindly note that CV/PHFs inserted via LinkedIn are not accessible.
Gradeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مركز العلاقات التجارية لدى البنك الاسلامي الفلسطيني
Temporary appointment under Staff Rule 420.4
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days)
12 months (subject to availability of funds, satisfactory performance and continuing need for the position)
Aug 30, 2020, 4:11:58 PM
Sep 21, 2020, 7:59:00 AM
EM_LIY WHO Representative’s Office, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider