مطلوب رئيس التحكم في النبات لدى شركة سيمنز جيمسا في المغرب
Plant Controlling Head
Governs the implementation of superior Controlling standards and policies, ensures proper analysis of business performance data, and coordinates budget planning processes and forecasting, for all assigned business or local organizations.
- Ensures implementation of Controlling policies, guidelines and standards, and adapts related procedures and processes.
- Coordinates budget planning processes, prepares and consolidates budget planning and derives respective forecasts.
- Ensures preparation and consolidation of financial statements and financial performance reporting for business accountable management.
- Ensures analyses, preparation and reviews of critical investments and expenditures, closings, and provides reporting for all stakeholders.
- Analyzes regularly relevant Key Performance indicators, and provides reports, comments and recommendation.
- Identifies process improvement potentials in controlling processes, and proposes remedial measures or projects.
- Serves as accountable contact to “Finance&Controlling”and Investor Relations, as far as business performance matters are concerned.
- Manages a Controlling organization, and the related Professional teams.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب باريستا من الجنسين لكوفي شوب في شمال الرياض
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.