مطلوب رئيس حسابات المجموعة لدى شركة ناثان وناثان في الامارات
Group Chief Accountant
Our client is currently looking for a hands-on Arabic Chief Accountant who will report to the Director of Finance.
The main task is to direct and coordinate financial activities of various business units from different offices in the Region.
You should be someone that has a passion for getting things done. This is a fast-paced position that involves handling finance and administration related functions for their Dubai office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Related Courses. (mandatory)
- Due to the nature of business and coverage of work, Arabic speaking and writing skills is a MUST.
- At least 9 years of experience in General Accounting – preferably in Corporate environment as a manager. (mandatory)
- Should have a stable career with medium to large renowned companies. (mandatory)
- Holding professional certificates – CPA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, etc. (mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge in ERP systems with Advance MS Excel skills.
- Experience in managerial role, interactive and communicates well. (mandatory)
- Able to multi-task, can handle different accounts at the same time and can work under pressure.
- Must be able to handle staff and clients.
- Audit experience and UAE VAT knowledge highly preferred.
Duties & Responsibilitiesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة تجيد التسويق السياحي
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the Finance activities in different business units and offices.
- Plan, direct and control financial functions in the organization preparing the budget, conducting financial analysis and producing financial reports, developing and implementing an effective system of accounting, and maintaining accurate and current finance records.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and team, provide assistance with problems these clients may encounter financially.
- Research, prepare, submit, and monitor the annual budget, and cash flow predictions according to current investments and liabilities.
- Provide comptrollership functions in order to ensure finances are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles:
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements.
- Provide financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership.
- Ensure compliance with financial legislation, policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement purchasing practices and monitor purchasing processes.
- Respond to auditors’ comments concerning finances and operations and oversee required actions to address deficiencies.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
- Monitor department spending and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Manage investments and reserves.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Provide supportive services analyzing current and future needs, and planning the required services and budget to support them:
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide leadership to Finance Department by delegating tasks, responding to staff inquiries and providing overall direction to Finance Team.
- Keep strict confidentiality in performing the duties and managing the information.
Mid-Senior levelإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب لدى شركة تاجير سيارات سياحيه
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا