مطلوب رئيس فريق إدارة المشاريع لدى شركة كوكا كولا في مصر
Projects & Capital Mgt Team Lead
- Coordinate daily/weekly activities related to all Capital and non-capital projects. Ensure that production and other plant activities are not negatively impacted by the development of projects. Assist the project owner(s) with duties related to the development and implementation of projects. Contributes in the identification of priorities, implementation of plans, project schedules, permitting, training of contractors, and any other activity as instructed by the Operations manager.
- Project management, projects timely execution, contractor management, project engineering and technical support to plant to improve plant performance related to production, maintenance, safety & quality while ensuring plant activities are not negatively impacted by the development of projects.
- Projects are handled from conceptual initiation through construction closeout
- Productivity Improvements by developing the production/manufacturing capabilities while increasing productivity needed to ensure continuous supply and addressing potential customer needs and requirements as well as new product launches while maintaining occupational Safety and Health Aspects with the goal of preventing workplace accidents, injuries and illnesses.
- Sets and Execute the coordination of projects plans and schedules as directed & agreed by the project team.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Validation and close out of project as well as evaluation and post project reviews
- Coordination of the site master plan which is a key strategic document for the site future growth providing the site development roadmap (5+ years) supporting the business plan, illustrating major strategic projects based on the expected sales volumes, new categories, etc..
- Develops cost estimates and schedules for capital projects
- Develops equipment and installation specifications
- Develops bid requests for equipment and services, reviewing bids from contractors
- Evaluate contractors technical compatibility in regards to technical expertise, safety, quality and timely execution
- Best utilization of company available areas
- Identifies potential problems that may arise due to the implementation of projects
- Coordinates and keep stakeholders informed of the Project progress through meetings and/or memos.
Key Duties & Responsibilitiesإقرأ أيضا:تعلن شركة النخبة للتوظيف عن توفر شواغر في كبرى المستشفيات في الكويت
- Assist in the identification and qualification of new suppliers.
- Identify and assists in the procurement of spare parts and services required by the implementation of new projects…
- Revision of plans, specifications, master planning, and Design and infrastructure program.
- Prepare drawings to better explain / determine requirements.
- Creates S.O.Ps of any new equipment
- Act as the liaison between the Project and the plant (end-users)
- Assists technicians as needed for projects execution
- Site Master planning coordinator
- Responsible for RFA (Request for Authorization) approval
- Responsible for all Capex PO approval
- Responsible for all Capex Capitalization of all new equipment/projects
- Daily reviews with Finance dept. to make sure all payments are done on time (review of GR/IR, Parked Reports)
- encourage appropriate positive attitudes towards EOHS
- apply relevant EOHS policy and procedures
- Actively participate in EOHS inspections, audits and risk assessment.
- Ensure all hazards and incidents are reported and investigated appropriately and suitable controls are implemented.
- Has the authority to stop any activity that violate the company EOSH management system.
Our Growth Cultureإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة مبيعات وتسويق هاتفي لدى شركة بالعبدلي
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Consumer Goods
- Food Production
- Food & Beverages
- Project Management
- Information Technology