مطلوب رئيس فريق اول لدى شركة اوبر في الاردن
Senior Team Lead – Amman, Jordan
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber’s Driver-Partners (“DPs”) are our most important customers, and we’re creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new DPs get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We’re looking for a Senior Greenlight Team Lead to support the day-to-day operations of our Greenlight hub. Team Leads are the backbone of the GL organization, the true operations masters for our Greenlight locations; their work, mentality, and people management skills define our service and is a reflection of who we are as a company to millions of Driver-Partners worldwide.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين خدمة عملاء لدى شركة فودافون
We’re looking for an experienced senior team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality and people-oriented approach. In this role, you’ll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber’s relationship with Drivers, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight centers in Jordan, UAE, Lebanon and Qatar. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Community Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
About The Role
- Lead the face-to-face support partner-driver centers and teams in various countries across the Middle East region
- Lead, empower, and develop a high performing team within a fast paced and exciting environment to deliver on operational KPIs. You will be leading up to 15 team members. These team members are at the forefront of our business, answering our community’s questions, serving our partner-drivers face to face and tending to their needs.
- Set up career development plans, be responsible for developing the frontline specialists.
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent world-class experience.
- Initiate and lead cross-functional projects which are linked to the business goals & metrics and present their findings in front of senior management
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams on various projects and generate insights to operations teams
- Effective decision-making while understanding both positive and negative consequences
- Promote adaptable and positive behavior, building confidence to engage with peers and leaders at multiple levels within the organization
What The Candidate Will Need
- 3+ years of People Management preferably in a customer service environment
- advanced level of English and Arabic
- Process Excellence
- Lean Foundations
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Computer Software
- Consumer Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا