مطلوب رئيس قسم الغذاء لدى شركة مجموعة الشايع في الكويت
Head of Food – Starbucks, MENA
Based in Alshayas head office in Kuwait, the Head of Food would be responsible for growing sales and margin of Food for the Starbucks brand across the MENA region through development of effective strategic & operational plans. The role is focused upon bringing innovation and excitement to the Starbucks MENA food program and then bringing the products to life through the Food Category team.
This position would report into the Business Director- Starbucks MENA and sits on the Starbucks MENA leadership team
- Define and develop the vision, strategy and objectives of the food business at Starbucks
- Responsible for delivery of food category sales & profit target for the MENA region
- Lead the development of the brands food programs, including range, display and product packaging.
- Drive food innovation and renovation strategy through to commercialization via the food category team
- Continuously monitor market, competitor and global consumer trends and build strategies that allow Starbucks to exploit these
- Work with the Starbucks “Host Brand” to seek out products and programs that will benefit the MENA business in line with Global brand standards
- Liaise with store development & operations teams to ensure Starbucks excels in the food equipment used (e.g. Display cases & Ovens) and understand how Starbucks Food can continue to evolve in line with new store growth
- Brief Marketing team on required support for food categories in managing their campaigns
- Work alongside with SCO team to ensure that supplier base is reviewed for capability, cost and quality on a regular basis
The requirements & skillsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير علامة تجارية ومنتجات
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the Food & Beverage industry with adequate experience of leading branded restaurant operations
- A good “hands-on” operational skills with a proven ability to manage complex projects across multiple countries towards agreed KPIs
- Demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge of global food trends
- Experience in food development programs would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Extensive experience in building and implementing business plans and promotional programs.
- Demonstrated success in building high level relationships as well as having strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Commercially astute and profit driven with success in strategy and implementation
- Must be able to partner a passion for best in class execution with high levels of energy and resilience to drive business results.