مطلوب رئيس مبيعات لدى شركة بيكر هيوز في الجزائر
Bently Nevada Sales Leader – North Africa
In the role of Bently Nevada Sales Leader, you will:
- Lead the overall organization to deliver all work in compliance with all applicable HSE regulations and employee safety practices and ensure operational excellence in the areas of integrity, controllership and compliance. Partner with all stakeholders to design, establish and execute a short & long-term regional strategy/vision for the Bently business in the region.
- Lead a Regional team of Sales Managers, Inside Sales resources to drive orders and convertibility growth for the Bently Nevada business
- Establish commercial strategy for the Bently Nevada product line regionally, partnering with the EARC Regional Executive Leader and functional leaders to deliver products and services to meet the needs of diverse customers
- Drive continual improvement within the Sales organization via productivity and effectiveness of the team, regular coaching around sales strategy, relationship development, customer focus and workforce planning to build a strong & diverse bench for the future. Provide periodic Sales team skills assessment and feedback via performance reviews
- Establish operating plan targets (OP) for the overall Region Sales organization and assess the viability of the customer, territory and/or industry segment and achieve overall orders, revenue and CM growth targets
- Provide regular updates of operating plan status and other key sales operational metrics utilizing business tools including SFDC, SAP, ServiceMax, Tableau, etc.
- Focus on maximizing installed base penetration and support of customers through strategic service and life cycle management solutions.
- Build outstanding strategic customer relationships by responding to customer feedback promptly and ensuring the overall commercial experience exceeds customer expectations
- Support NPI Commercialization, establishing market demands, customer acceptance, pricing and commercial requirements
- Partner with Key Account Leaders to drive Bently Nevada acceptance and orders growth and higher penetration within region
- Partner daily with Region Commercial/Services and Product Companies teams to execute the growth targets for North Africa Bently. Provide continual feedback and coaching outside of Sales to increase the effectiveness of the overall Regional organization.
- Regularly engage with Regional Sales Leadership counter-parts, Product Company Services Leadership & and the Global functional leaders to drive synergies, leverage best practices, diversify solutions in line with customer CTQs and raise the overall performance of Bently globally.
Required Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير حساب الضرائب لدى شركة أدوية الحكمة
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Commercial or Product Line role, with a strong emphasis on Sales
- Experience of at least 5+ years managing teams
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
Proficiency in French, English language.
- Previous customer facing leadership experience, including assessing and building strategic competencies for growth
- Proven experience with a variety of sales methodologies, tools, and frameworks from multiple industries/businesses
- Demonstrated product management expertise
- Strong track record in managing and delivering projects
- Proven leadership skills and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Inclusive leadership skills to build a connection across regional colleagues through personal involvement and trust
- Ability to analyze and define business priorities clearly as they relate to customer needs and commercial opportunities and establish associated project plans effectively
- Understanding of customer requirements and drivers that influence sales team effectiveness
Location:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مندوبين توصيل طلبات في المنطقة الشرقية
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Oil & Energy
- Business Development
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا