مطلوب قائد فريق التدقيق الداخلي لدى شركة المشاريع الترفيهية السعودية
Internal Audit Team Leader
The Internal Audit Team Leader is responsible to perform highly advanced auditing work. Work involves conducting, planning, scheduling, coordinating, and reviewing audits and reporting results, and providing guidance and assistance. Functions as a Team Leader and performs special projects and/or serves on task forces as assigned. May assign, plan, and lead the work of others.
As an Internal Audit Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing audit assignments, conducting planning, fieldwork, and reporting activities ensuring adherence to the Internal Audit methodology.
- Leading & supporting other internal audit members of the team in the delivery of audit services;
- Promoting and maintaining good relations and a good reputation by ensuring audit work is undertaken with integrity, competence, objectivity, and confidentiality.
- Undertaking analysis of financial and non-financial data and evaluating the results.
- Having the ability to use different approaches and methodologies including systems based audit, analytical review, Computer Assisted Audit Techniques, substantive, and compliance testing.
- Assisting with discussions relating to audit findings.
- Preparing reports to a high professional.
- Formulating recommendations for improvements to clients’ systems and procedures following audits.
- Following up audit recommendations to ensure that respective departments are taking action to improve systems and controls as well as ensuring the adequacy of the measures taken by management.
- Contributing to the delivery of the Internal Audit plan through the timely completion of assigned audits.
- Reviewing/preparation of audit working paper documentation in accordance with professional standards.
- Conducting special projects at the request of Head of Internal Audit responding to emerging business risks.
- Managing all assignments given by the Head of the Internal Audit Department or any of the audit superiors.
- Ensuring the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, reviewing, and management of schedules by coordinating and managing participants.
- Ensuring a high level of employee engagement and capability development by providing on-going feedback and coaching team members.
- Conducting meetings with the team members in explaining engagement directions.
- Unifying and directing efforts towards the Department’s annual targets and evaluate work progress.
To be considered for the role, you must have:إقرأ أيضا:وظائف للجنسين شركة الفا لخدمات التشغيل بالرياض
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Accounting / Administration / Finance or equivalent.
We are a PIF-owned company that aims to become the leading national investor, developer, and operator of a diverse entertainment Ecosystem in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We pride ourselves on being a merit-based organization and hire the best talent regardless of background or source. We are a committed supporter of Saudization and recognized as a platinum level employer per the Ministry of Human Resource & Social Development.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا