مطلوب مبرمج تطوير وتكامل لدى شركة عمانتل في سلطنة عمان
Development & Integration Programmer
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Consults with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
Performs or directs revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Writes, updates, and maintains computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities and contributing to team meetings.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Selects and uses training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Determines how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Corrects errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Determines causes of operating errors and decides what to do about it.
- Provides reports to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Develop applications using development tools like java, Oracle DB.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Deep Knowledge on writing computer programs for various purposes in java, Web services, IBM broker development languages.
- The ability to listen and understand information and ideas.
- Well-developed communication skills, with experience of negotiating and influencing others.
- Experience of coordinating and managing business support related projects and processes (e.g. emergency planning).
- The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
- Good knowledge of mobile application development.
- Deep knowledge design and development of applications.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of total experience.
Muscat Governate-Omantel Head Office
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا