مطلوب متدرب ESLP لدى شركة كوكا كولا في مصر
- Conduct internal inspection of emergency equipment including Fire extinguishers, Emergency shower/eye washer and Spill kits inspection.
- Daily workplace inspection tour, documentation of inspection results and adequate reporting.
- Inspect/review Safety visuals.
- Near miss cards reporting.
- Updating CAPA database.
- ESLP store keeping and management. Physical counting of items. Requesting new supplies from suppliers.
- Distribute PPEs on different functions.
- Accompany external EOSH services providers e.g. external firefighting inspection, external environmental measurements, ….etc.
- Complete external tasks including boilers and generator licenses renewal and work permit renewal.
- Communicate externally with water, electricity and natural gas Companies for company requests and trouble shootings.
- Updating EOSH boards.
- Utilities readings recording and reporting.
- Communication with suppliers to get the needed quotations.
- BBS Daily Data entry
- BBS Preparing and sharing Performance report
- BBS Preparing and sharing Comment report
- BBS Preparing and sharing Barriers report
- BBS sharing Plan – monthly and weekly
- BBS sharing the obs. with implementation team.
- BBS Attending Implementation team meeting
- BBS Monthly reporting
- Daily interaction with all technicians and professional staff.
- Periodic interaction with PPE suppliers.
- Daily interaction with ESLP coordinator and ESLP manager
- ESLP Technician: Technician is independent and rarely refers to ESLP coordinator for some tasks.
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Health and Safety basic information
- Influencing and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to stand up for several hours
- Graduate of technical institute.
- Certified Safety technician from NIOSH (Governmental accreditation)
- Egyptian speaking environment and culture
- Acceptable level of reading & Writing English (30%-50%)
- Risks are the ones inherent to an industrial environment with strict safety policies
Our Growth Culture
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Consumer Goods
- Food Production
- Food & Beverages
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا