مطلوب محاسب جرد لدى شركة شركات SV في الامارات
We are looking for an ambitious Inventory Accountant, to provide support to the finance department by recording and managing inventory transactions. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
The ideal candidate will be well versed with inventory & accounting principles, have a head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, and strong analytical skills. The Inventory Accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager, and will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment. We offer opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, and a competitive salary.
- Post and process data entries to ensure all inventory business transactions are recorded.
- Document daily purchase orders & inbound shipments record.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Review inventory write-offs and communicate unusual or excessive write-offs to management.
- Assist in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Collaborate with financial team members on invoicing, payments and other financial matters.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, brand performance, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with audit and other accounting projects
Requirementsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف امن وحماية لدى شركة ضفاف النهرين لصناعات الغذائية
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or similar
- Proven experience as an Inventory person, working with inventory management software
- Leadership and management
- •Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- •Problem-solving skills to anticipate problems before they happen & handle them appropriately
- Proactive critical-thinking skills to establish action plans and routinely assess their effectiveness
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accounting softwares
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on experience and capabilities.
If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please apply online using this link: https://www.saintvincentgroup.com/inventory-accountant-2/
Only online applications will be accepted. (Applications by email will not be considered.)