مطلوب محاسب لدى شركة الزليج العقارية في الكويت
This position includes but does not limited to the following:
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Assist the Senior Accountant.
- Prepare and assist in corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
Minimum Requirements :
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with 1 – 2 years of Accounting work experience
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Must be bilingual (Arabic and English, Reading and Writing)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages; Yardi trained candidate will be preferred
Job Reference ID: ZLJ007-A-JAN20إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف دعم الويب لدى شركة LittleBIG Connection
Please click the below link to complete the job application & mention the above job code while completing the form. Also, note that this position is available for Kuwait local candidates only.
- Real Estate
التقديم هناإقرأ أيضا:مدارس رياض الإيمان تعلن عن توفر وظائف تعليمية شاغرة