مطلوب مدرسو التمريض السريري لدى جامعة كالجاري في قطر
Clinical Nursing Instructors, University of Calgary in Qatar
The University of Calgary opened its first overseas branch campus with generous financial support from the State of Qatar and began delivering undergraduate nursing programs in 2007. Since then, the University of Calgary in Qatar (UCQ) has been educating the future nursing leaders in Qatar by offering Bachelor of Nursing and Master of Nursing programs accredited by the Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN).
To sustain its growth in promoting and increasing the profile of professional nursing practice in Qatar, the University of Calgary in Qatar is currently seeking Clinical Nursing Instructors. This is an excellent opportunity for established nursing professionals who are passionate about teaching in an international environment, preferably in simulation and clinical settings.
The ideal candidate must have completed a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, has recent clinical practice, and at least three years teaching at undergraduate level, in either classroom or clinical environment. A Master’s degree would be an asset. Registration with a governmental Nursing Authority is required.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة استقبال وسكرتيرة لدى شركة تاجير سيارات سياحيه
The successful applicants must be able to relocate to Doha, Qatar in time for the Winter Term (January 2021). This is a 2-year contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
- Provide clinical teaching and supervision in the laboratory, clinical simulation centre, and practice environments
- Coordinate and organize practice learning experiences, including low to high fidelity and standardized patient simulation, as directed by the undergraduate coordinators and/or ADA
- Work with faculty and nursing instructors in the design and evaluation of clinical teaching strategies and tools
- Responsible for the use of simulation equipment and technologies
Please note that this role will entail working evenings due to class, clinical lab, or simulation schedule. Flexibility in work schedule is required.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must be a registered nurse with a recognized authority
- Baccalaureate prepared Registered Nurse; Master’s degree in relevant field would be asset
- Minimum 3 years of recent (within six months) clinical experience
- Strong clinical competence and health assessment skills (clinical certifications an asset)
- Strong knowledge about current best practice in clinical nursing teaching and learning pedagogies, including student assessment for practice experiences
- Recent professional development and/or certifications in low to high fidelity and standardized patient simulation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and demands
- Ability to work collaboratively in diverse environments
- Ability to work productively in a framework of operations that fully respects the laws, culture and religion of Qatar
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (Health Care Provider Level C)
Compensation Packageإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف تنسيق ومتابعة متدربين
All successful candidates can look forward to an attractive expatriate compensation package.
All employment applications must be submitted online through our career page: https://www.ucalgary.edu.qa/careers/opportunities-canadians
This competition closes on October 2, 2020. The successful candidate will be expected to relocate to Qatar by late December, in time for Winter term which starts in January 2021.
- Applications submitted through the general inquiries e-mail address are strongly discouraged; and,
- Due to anticipated volume of applications, we can contact only the shortlisted candidates.
Successful candidates will be required to provide copies of their passports (valid 6 months prior to travel), police clearance certificate, academic/professional credentials, and marriage and birth certificates (for those travelling with a family). Appointment is contingent on the successful completion of the State of Qatar visa process.
Please visit our website to know more about the University of Calgary in Qatar: https://www.ucalgary.edu.qa/
The University of Calgary recognizes that a diverse staff/faculty benefits and enriches the work, learning and research experiences of the entire campus and greater community. We are committed to removing barriers that have been historically encountered by some people in our society. We strive to recruit individuals who will further enhance our diversity and will support their academic and professional success while they are here.إقرأ أيضا:الخدمة المدنية ينشر اعلانات لوظائف متوفرة في القطاع الخاص
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Higher Education
- Health Care Provider
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا