مطلوب مدير البيئة والصحة والسلامة لدى شركة جيفودان في المغرب
EHS Manager – Naturex Morocco Plant Operations
An EHS Manager with a global leader in the creation of Flavours and Fragrances, and an essential part of our Naturex Morocco Plant Operations Team – Your future position?
Our Naturex Morocco Plant Operations site in Casablanca was set up in 1997 and is one of our flagship production sites in the region focussing on Naturals extractions for Rosemary and other unique ingredients for the Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty sectors, and has about 150 people on the site.
We are looking to recruit an ‘Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager’ for the site. As an EHS Manager, you will lead, direct, and help manage all Environmental, Health and Safety functions for the site, in compliance with the Givaudan EHS policies, and with all applicable local and international EHS regulations. You will manage risks and promote cultural change to reduce the probability of EHS incidents. You will provide a compelling EHS vision, action plan, and change processes to achieve added value to the organisation. You will also contribute to the promotion and development of a positive EHS and learning culture across the site.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ممرضه قانونيه لدى في مدرسه خاصه
This is a full-time hands-on role with an EHS Deputy Manager reporting into this role. The EHS Manager will directly report into the Site Operations Director with also a dotted line to the Naturals EHS Director for Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, and will offer excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
With Givaudan, you will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry. You will work for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire and challenge the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers have local, regional, and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to add value, and am collaborative.
In this exciting role, you will manage
- Support and advice site management on all EHS aspects; act as a coach to line managers to ensure that EHS becomes and remains a line responsibility.
- Develop an EHS vision aligned with the company strategy for the site taking into account both the Operations/EHS Global Strategy, programmes and the local legislation.
- Manage compliance with all EHS Regulations.
- Lead and responsible for all site EHS training’s for new and existing employees and contractors.
- Deploy behaviour-based safety programmes.
- Ensure safety and Health programmes are strictly implemented.
- Ensure emergency planning.
- Ensure KPI reporting is complete and initiate actions to drive towards the agreed targets.
- Track site safety behavioural audits and incidents, analyse trends on audits, incidents and near-miss reports and report the same to the management team.
- Lead the safety committee to promote safety awareness and improve the safety of the site by guiding issues identified to closure.
- Manage all hazardous and non-hazardous waste activities.
- Manage all EHS documentation.
- Maintain good relationships with relevant external stakeholders (authorities/communities/network).
- Be the primary contact for EHS regulatory agencies.
- Be the main contact with other Givaudan departments and Regional Management Team.
You?إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة خدمة عملاء في محل حلويات
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a positive team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes
- A Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, EHS or a relevant discipline with additional industry recognised certifications like IOSH or others.
- 5+ years of relevant field work experience in leading EHS activities for a production/manufacturing site with medium to high hazard activities, preferably with organisations with a regional or international scale of operations.
- Experience in Process Safety Management for Fire & Explosions and Explosive Atmospheres.
- Good track record in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control.
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis and Auditing.
- Knowledge of Emergency Management Procedures.
- Experience in people management will be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in Arabic & French, with an acceptable level of ability with the English language
- Attractive package with benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
- A creative team environment that will inspire you.
Your future employer?إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ممرضه لدى مركز طبي
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com ..
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages