مطلوب مدير الحساب الرئيسي لدى شركة جوتن الشرق الأوسط والهند وأفريقيا (MEIA) في السعودية
Key Account Manager – Protective & Marine Coatings Sales
Jotun has been present in the Middle East since 1962 and has expanded across the region to include 15 companies across the Middle East, India and Africa region. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with learning and development opportunities and offering them meaningful and challenging work, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Paints Saudi Arabia has been established for more than 33 years and has two production facilities in Jeddah and Yanbu with 5 sales offices and warehouses around the Kingdom and more than 500 employees. Jotun Saudia has ambitious growth plans and to support this growth,
We are looking for candidates to fill the position of Key Account Manager within Sales Protective & Marine Coatings Department based in Jeddah.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسبة رئيسية لدى شركة
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all sales and technical service staff activities for the key customers in the area by organizing and coordinating sales force activity.
- Active promotion of Jotun Protective and Marine Coatings to prioritized customers in focus market segments.
- Implement and monitor of the use Jotun Protective selling & marketing tools:, segment concepts, IT support tools (ISM / LSM / WW project data base / Team No1 / Complaints data base.
- Collect market intelligence, early project information .
- Promote Jotun paints to key customers, owners and engineering / consultants through regular visits and follow-ups and ensure Jotun paints is approved, specified or included in vendor list for new and maintenance projects.
- Follow-up on projects within allocated geographical territories by coordinating with Jotun Protective Regional and Segment management teams, and maintain close contacts with project personnel to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Manage Technical Service and support activities to achieve customers and or users satisfaction, Specifications, inspections, reporting and complaints handling to ensure that products are used in the right way and to raise the customers confidence in both Jotun and their distributors, and to minimise costs and claims.
- Plan, organize and manage all Protective and Marine Sales activities in the area.
- Monitor sales force customer visits and sales activities.
- Plan and develop new potential customers by personal involvement in key target accounts.
- Visit potential and existing customers, both alone and together with sales force members.
- Satisfy customer needs to keep customers interested in Jotun products.
- Deliver seminars and courses to distributors, customers .
- Manage overall responsibility for technical service provision effectiveness.
- Ensure the regular and active use of CRM and other Protective and Marine Segment IT tools by sales force.
- Provide periodic sales activity reports to Segment /Country Sales Manager in a timely and professional manner.
Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفات مبيعات لدى وكالة تجميل و عناية بالبشرة و الجسم
- 6 -9 years of relevant experience .
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Arabic and English speaking .
- Vision and strategy: develops an ambitious but realistic business vision and translates it into a workable strategy .
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives .
- People Management: provides team with a clear sense of direction,inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives .
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results .
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively .
- Professional Expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development .
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively .
We can offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Relocation and Global mobility support