مطلوب مدير الحساب الرئيسي لدى شركة نوكيا في السعودية
Key Account Manager – Energy Sector
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف ادخال و استقبال مرضى لدي مستشفى الحنان العام
Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenues by selling Nokia’s solutions to customers.
Main Responsibility Area
- Acts as a main contact point for customers that may include government related entities, municipalities, developers, industrial partners, and master system integrators.
- Understands customers’ strategic direction and associated business plans
- Implements Nokia’s account strategy.
- Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities for Nokia
- Sales and marketing support with wide technical system level expertise and deep business understanding.
- Expert in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge. Contributing to relationship management.
- Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions and products to match with customer needs.
- Develops understanding of customers’ key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities and growth in market share for Nokia
- Fulfills Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast
- Proactively identifies, develops & wins Nokia business in line with Nokia growth and profitability targets; and grow market share.
- Understands the customer’s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
- Translates market knowledge into business opportunities
- Negotiates and closes deals to achieve orders’ targets.
- Owns the accounts pipeline/funnel and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
- Develops account plans and ensures Nokia’s multi business groups’ resources are aligned to execute the plans.
- Identifies efforts that will have the greatest strategic impact
- Builds & manages trust-based, long-term relationships with customers’ Technical, Logistics departments and management teams.
- Positions Nokia as a preferred solution and services partner for smart cities.
- Articulates in clear and effective manner value proposition of solutions and use cases to customer
- Negotiates Customer contracts in alignment with commercial and legal organizations (Acceptance, SoR, payment terms, etc.)
- Owns and communicates clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives (account plan, forecasts, etc.)
- CT Head
- CO Head of Sales
- Business Groups Pre-sales and Delivery
- Head of Technologies
- Strategy & Sales Ops
- Pricing Manager
- Customer CxO
- Customer procurement
Key Technology Competencies and interaction with Business Groups
- Strong command and understanding of smart city concepts and solutions, IoT, digitization, IoC, and connectivity solutions.
- Co-develops Sales Strategy plan with the respective Business Groups (Fixed Networks, Nokia SW, IP/Optical, Services) to review opportunities and funnel and problem solve on new opportunities within and outside existing portfolio
- Proactively requests BG support and receives coaching as appropriate from BG HoSs
- Shares best practices with BG and CO community
- Good command of the typical business cases involving Network and Access Security, Policy and Charging, IoT Platforms, Real-time and CEM analytics, Telco Cloud,
- Good understanding, and ability to convey, the unique selling points related to the IP & ON solutions (IP routing, Optical transmission, Video solutions, EPC)
- Good command of the typical business cases involving Mobile Backhaul, Passive Optical LAN, Fiber – FTTH, Copper – FTTx, Gigabit Solution, TWDM-PON
- Good command of the typical business cases involving Mobile Networks Products, Radio Access, Converged Core Networks is a plus.
Account&Cust. Relatnshp Mgmt-Entrprise – Account Manager
Middle East & Africa-Saudi Arabia-Saudi Arabia-Riyadh
Position Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or a related field.
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages.
- Preferably minimum of 2 years account management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the telecommunication industry.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets/KPI’s within assigned responsibilities.
- Efficient with CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com for pipeline / funnel management) and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Consultative Selling & Customer Business Understanding
- Nokia end to end portfolio knowledge is a plus, & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and market evolution as well as competitors’ activities
- Relationship Management and ability to identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and feedback
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams under time constraint / stress scenarios.
- Winning mindset, embrace challenges.
- Smart tendering, negotiation and Sales techniques, Sales Process Understanding.
- Understanding of the major key-points of Nokia’s standard contracts.
- Strategic mindset.
- Competitor Intelligence and Market Insight.
- Customer Business Case and Solution Creation, Sales Presentation.
- Bid Management, Customer Pricing, Sales Negotiation.
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا