مطلوب مدير السياسة العامة والشؤون الحكومية لدى شركة بيبسيكو في لبنان
Public Policy & Govt Affairs Manager – Levant/North Africa (Lebanon)
Auto req ID: 211925BR
At PepsiCo Africa, Middle East and South Asia, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
This role will be part of our Public Policy, Government and Corporate Affairs Function for MENA. It is a highly visible role that will help PepsiCo advance its Winning with Purpose philosophy. This role will work directly with external and internal stakeholders to align PepsiCo’s public policy positions with the region’s societal and economic vision. You will lead the development, creation and execution of campaign plans in partnership with cross-functional teams and relevant Business Unit leaders.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محامي او محاميه متدرب لدى مكتب محاماه في منطقة الشميساني
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious team and be part of our journey to enact positive change in the communities we operate in. This role will work across our business units in beverages, food and nutrition. Working with regulators, government officials, policy makers, and our communities.
Key Accountabilities For The Role Include
- Maintain and develop key relationships with external stakeholders in Levant and North Africa including policy makers, regulators, consultants, civil society, etc.
- Monitor and analyse external trends impacting the company’s operating environment including key regulatory/tax developments, political and economic events.
- Represent the company in external meetings with governments, third parties, and various industry/trade associations, etc.
- Develop and advocate for company-wide agreed positions.
- Advise the business on public policy related issues impacting the company’s operations to guide their business planning process.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including corporate affairs, legal, scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Nutrition Science, commercial teams, etc.
- Co-create reputational building program/partnership with PepsiCo’s regional/global corporate affairs teams and Support on their execution locally.
Qualifications/Requirementsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ممرضات لدى مستشفى بالسعودية
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Social Sciences, etc.
- 7-8 years of experience working a similar role: private sector or government.
- Previous public policy experience not necessarily required, however, should have a strategic eye and strong interest in these types of issues and content.
- Excellent communicator in Arabic and English (both written and verbal).
- Highly proactive and able to navigate ambiguity and complexity while developing successful solutions.
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail while working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, including comfort with supporting and interacting with senior executives.
- Demonstrate ability to leverage existing resources and build efficiencies and effective solutions into PepsiCo processes.
- High-level of creative thinking and the confidence to use it.
- Background in government affairs, Intergovernmental Organizations (IO), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) or economics is a plus.
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages