مطلوب مدير المبيعات الإقليمي لدى شركة Survalent في السعودية
Regional Sales Manager, Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Survalent Technology Corporation is seeking a versatile, energetic, and tenacious individuals to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager, MENA region. This position will work closely with the Regional Sales Director, MENA & Managing Director EMEA. The Regional Sales Manager MENA will work closely with the Regional Sales Director to achieve sales and profit goals within the Middle East and North African territory. If you enjoy developing long-term customer relationships and working in a strong collaborative environment then we’d like to hear from you. Please read on to learn more about what the position entails:
The position will be responsible for:
- Will act as an individual contributor who uncovers sales opportunities and drives these to a successful closure
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales revenue and pipeline growth goals within the assigned territory.
- Managing Survalent customer accounts in the territory
- Developing key accounts’ plans
- Facilitating development of sales programs for sets short- and long-term sales strategies
- Evaluating and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region’s sales volume
- Collection and distribution of competitors’ information to Product Management
- Recommending product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Working closely with the MD/RSD to establish regional budgets, sales pipeline, forecasting etc.
- Fostering a clean and accurate opportunity pipeline in accordance with Survalent sales methodology
- Developing territory strategic plan that includes researching market conditions, competitors, business potential, and strategy for targeting key accounts.
- Internalizing and furthering the company’s mission statement and solutions’ value propositions
- Providing monthly sales report on timely basis
- Attending company sponsored events and trade shows as required and directed by Management
- Attending mandatory sales meetings and training
- Accurately managing and reporting company expenses
- Maintaining excellent Salesforce (CRM) discipline and updating all contacts, customer interactions, etc. on timely basis
- Other Duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate must have:إقرأ أيضا:وظائف في جمعية تعاطف الخيرية للخدمات الصحية
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic. French is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years’ direct experience in a quota carrying sales role in enterprise software sales
- Must have a solid track record of achievement in a solution sales environment selling technology related products directly to end users
- Must be able to express and convey confidence in own ability to complete tasks successfully
- Must be able to provide customers/clients with personalized and efficient service
- Knowledgeable in electric utility operations and business processes
- Excellent negotiating skill
- Must be able to travel in the assigned territory, as well as Canada. This job entails 50-75% time on the road
- Must be versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
We will provide the successful incumbent with the training required. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Sales Director, EMEA & the VP of International Sales. If you are interested, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
About Usإقرأ أيضا:طريقة عمل كيكة الجزر
Survalent Technology Corporation is the leading provider of real-time smart grid management system for enabling visualization, optimization and improved operations for utilities. For over four decades, we have helped more than 500 utilities use operational data to increase reliability, efficiency and customer service. With our proven and reliable SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), Distribution Management System (DMS), Outage Management System (OMS), and Substation Automation (SA) solutions, utilities transform data into actionable intelligence.
We partner with utilities across the globe to create mission critical solutions that will achieve the promise of the Smart Grid.
Survalent values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of all races, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, family status, and those with disabilities to apply. Survalent is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mid-Senior levelإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب معلمة تربية اسلامية لدى مدرسة خاصة بتلاع العلي
- Computer Software
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا