مطلوب مدير المحاسبة لدى شركة ايكيا في الامارات
We are strategically located in the DWC free zone in Dubai to cater for an efficient goods flow with minimum of lead time for the inbound flow.
Reporting To The CFO, The Accounting Manager Leads The Accounting Team To Secure An Efficient Finance Operation For The Local Wholesale Entity
Provide timely, accurate, relevant and comparable financial information to secure compliance to INTER IKEA Guidelines and local financial rules & standards.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس كهرباء ومهندس انتاج لدى شركة صناعات غذائيه
Manage the Financials of the legal entity in line with the Inter IKEA growth agenda and sustained long-term profitability by:
- Securing financial performance and compliance with policies and standards.
- Being driven by the Inter IKEA business idea, culture and values, with a focus on sustainable profitability.
- Being a pro-active trustworthy partner with a global view in supporting all Inter IKEA business units in their legal existence in the area.
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities to enable Inter IKEA business units to make efficient and optimal decisions.
- Initiating and propose the development of new ways of working, with focus on simplicity, providing relevant and user friendly business information standardized for all business units.
- Responsible for accounting and tax, ensuring compliance to local regulations, and Inter IKEA rules and guidelines, including accounting chapters of Inter IKEA Financial Manual.
- Responsible for Monthly closing (Inter IKEA reporting/ SAP) and Inter IKEA functional reporting.
- Responsible for on-time payments and collections, ensuring compliance with the relevant financial regulations and internal working methods.
- Responsible for cash flow management; secure sufficient fund for the operation.
- Reconcile and submit to the Federal Tax Authority the monthly VAT declaration.
- Responsible for statutory audit, provide and prepare the necessary information for audit purposes, follow-up on audit findings and recommendations
- Compliance and internal control: Ensure adequate policies, working methods and internal controls are in place, documented and implemented for all transactions; such as payment, receipt, purchase, evaluation of service providers, asset disposal procedure, authorization matrix etc. Secure the existence of 4 eyes principle in all areas.
- Responsible for the Budget and forecasting process of ISME’s financial statements and the subsequent variance analysis and follow-up of countermeasures, with special focus on expenses.
- Wholesaler Pricing – provide accurate cost inputs to ISAG Pricing Team (Year & Tertial)
People & Culture
- Lead and develop the Accounting team in accordance with “Leading business & people together”, ensure team competence meet current and future business needs.
- Act as an ambassador of IKEA values
As an IKEA co-worker you are not only led, you also take responsibility for leadership by leading yourself with your way of turning values into behavior and with your competence you take your part in maintaining a strong IKEA culture.
BSc degree in Accounting or Finance. A reputable Chartered Accountant qualification is a plus.
At least 8 year experience in accounting and/or auditing, with knowledge in IFRS, as a financial controller or managing the accounting function.
Experience in coordinating financial budget processes.
Well versed with MS Office and accounting packages.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محللين أعمال من الجنسين
Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on an operational level with great attention to details.
Capability to perform analysis, drawing conclusions to support the right decisions.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, have a keen eye for detail
Ability to work in a structured and organized way.
Capability to communicate in a clear way and build relationships with external bodies (banks, vendors, local authorities etc.).
Capability to understand and support needs of internal and related external stakeholders.
Capability to handle sensitive information with high integrity.
Proven ability to lead and inspire people.
Tactical and operational thinking
Ability to work under cultural diversity
Live and share IKEA values
In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (IFRS) and Tax Rules & Regulations.
High proficiency in working with MS Office applications & accounting systems.
Good communication skills.
Good analytical skill
Deep knowledge of local financial regulations and legislation (Statutory, legal, taxation)
Come see things a little differently with us.
If you are looking for a challenging career in a multi-racial environment, this will be a great opportunity to prove your talent! Send us your online application before 21 September 2020. We will only consider applications applied online.
For further information or questions regarding this position and recruitment, please write to – email@example.com
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
- Information Technology & Services
- Education Management
- Staffing & Recruiting
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا