مطلوب مدير المشروع لدى شركة مجموعة أدنوك في الامارات
Sr. Project Manager – Special Projects (Executive Office)
Oversee the special projects management activities while ensuring adequate communication flow between the different project execution teams and integrity of project delivery processes. Provide regular project reporting on execution schedule, completion and adherence to initial objectives, and develop project documents and presentation materials required for Committees.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Oversee the project management activities and their performance and provide support to ensure consistent delivery in line with ADNOC strategic objective. Clearly define problem statements and perform a hypothesis analysis to determine potential solutions to the problem at hand. Structure problem statement into work streams and manage work streams accordingly
- Define and sketch a clear story line and identify key pieces of analysis that need to be performed.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all relevant parties are aligned.
- Ensure integrity of project delivery processes and their ability to achieve their intended purpose.
- Analyze, evaluate, and forecast current status against an established baseline schedule.
- Monitor and provide support during all phases of the projects being implementation.
- Follow-up all on all projects to ensure timely completions, achievements of project objectives and adherence to budget and necessary approvals.
- Highlight to management the problematic areas, concerns at early stage in the projects, and provide experienced advice to deal with these problems.
- Ensure that all project execution strategies are in line with ADNOC strategic objective and management expectation.
- Identify and manage the new and innovation strategies that are applicable for ADNOC special projects, and provide ways and means to implement them.
- Customize project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Review bidders list, tender documents and bids evaluation.
- Define negotiations strategy and perform relevant scenario analysis.
- Participate in all project review audits and inputs into the review outcome and implementation of measures recommended.
- Provide regular project reporting and ensure adequate communication flows between the different project execution teams.
- Align with all PMC team leaders for all projects to ensure that they fulfil their obligation as per their roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare management reports and provides technical advice to ADNOC Senior Management.Manage and administer the Master Services Agreement framework with third party providers and ensure consistent utilisation of services.
- Manage and administer the Master Services Agreement to acquire on-call resources to address any shortages faced by the department ensuring no discontinuity of services. Manage external resources and ensure on time delivery of project scope.
- Develop and implement related project procedures to effective administer the plan including documenting, tracking and managing all approvals of organizational changes with Project Management. Direct and manage the implementation and coordination of the Project Management of Change. Develop, review and provide input to all project documents and presentation materials required for Committees in coordination with Project Business Interface.
Any Other Key Accountabilitiesإقرأ أيضا:وظائف للجنسين في الشركة الوطنية للرعاية الطبية بالرياض
- Perform any other key initiatives / projects activities specifically related to the mandate of the ADNOC Group CEO, the Government of Abu Dhabi and the UAE Government.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective business objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Function / Division / Department / Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver business objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Implement approved Function/ Division/ Department/ Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف دعم العمليات لدى شركة بيكر هيوز
Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Function/ Division / Department/ Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures, controls, applicable legislation, and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
Provide inputs to prepare MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- SVP, Special Projects (as required).
- Manager, Management Solutions Department.
- Other Directorates / Functions, as required.
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة للعمل لدى شركة onyx في سوريا
- Local and international vendors, contractors and third-party service providers.
- Government organisations and entities.
- Intergovernmental organizations, and international bodies.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economy or Engineering disciplines.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years’ experience in project management, including at least 3 years of experience in management consultancy role.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
- Track record of presentations related to oil and gas / energy markets/ other relevant fields
Master’s degree or Certification in Project Management (preferable).
- Human Resources
- Management Consulting
- Oil & Energy
- Project Management
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا