مطلوب مدير الموارد البشرية لدى شركة Blumont ، Inc. في العراق
Human Resources Director – Iraq/Erbil
The Director of Human Resources manages and coordinates organizational efforts to ensure that performance management and quality improvement programs are developed and managed to best support Blumont’s ongoing strategic initiatives. This position will oversee the HR team and best align resources to support all areas of Human Resources, as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the human resource process that is required to achieve business goals.
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for PM and QI process development.
- Ensure the human resources initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with HQ human resources focal point on related project and corporate HR matters and ensure alignment with Blumont organizational strategies, vision, mission, and goals.
- Oversee the recruitment process of full-time and contractual personnel. Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete the hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start. Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define the roles and responsibilities of hiring teams to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction. Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define the roles and responsibilities of hiring teams to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- Research and assist in the development of performance management training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Manage the performance management process and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
Required Skills/Abilities:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصممه داخلي لدى شركة تصميم داخلي
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and local employment laws and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, and relationship management.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Experience with Success Factors is preferred
- Experience working with global development organizations preferred.
- Experience working with US government contractors a plus.
Travel:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب سكرتيرة لدى شركة هندسية
- 15% travel
- BLUMONT is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We give priority to the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position. Due to the large volume of Applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Blumont will review the applications on rolling basis and may close the advertisement before the deadline if the ideal candidate was found. One or more similar/different positions maybe filled in this recruitment activity depending on the applicants’ qualifications.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا