مطلوب مدير برنامج إعادة الإعلان لدى أوكسفام في الاردن
Re-Advertisement Programme Manager – Economic Justice (INT6793)
About The MENA Region
The MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region implements and manages programmes in Yemen, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Jordan.
Programmes within the MENA region reflect Oxfam’s approach to work across the globe. We support self-reliance, not dependency, and to complement our work on the ground we strive to secure lasting change through our campaigning.
We also put women at the heart of all we do. The majority of people living in poverty are women and girls, and so this focus helps us to achieve our mission to overcome poverty and suffering.
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
To develop and manage Oxfam’s EJ programming in Jordan combining both humanitarian and development approaches with a strong policy influencing objective. This will address the needs and interests of both Syrian refugees in Jordan and vulnerable Jordanians with particular focus on youth and women.
Our role will require a range of skills and experience.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد شيف في مطعم لتقديم الوجبات الصحية
In addition to:
- Post graduate degree in international development or economics or sustainable livelihoods or closely related fields.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in the field leading development and programmes (focused on Economic Justice) in one or more challenging contexts in developing and or middle income countries.
Following Essential Criteria Must Be Met
Job specific – Thinking and Understanding.**
- Extensive experience and successful track record in managing complex economic development and livelihoods programmes that involve community based livelihoods approaches, social protection, value chains and enterprise development in middle income countries with focus on the middle-east in general and Jordan in specific.
- Proven experience in co-creating programs with local partner organisations and building and nurturing a sustainable relationship with local civil society as supporters and allies. Awareness of power in such relationships is important and is understood.
- Good knowledge, commitment and understanding of national and regional inequality trends, livelihoods strategies, programmes, development approaches and guidelines particularly how they impact/exclude women.
- Experience in community based and participatory programme planning approach with particular emphasis on women economic leadership implemented by local partners.
- Analytical and strategic planning skills. Sound experience in project design, implementation and monitoring as well as good leadership and negotiation skills.
- Sound experience in job creation and regulatory frameworks governing these in the context of a protracted conflict with an international organisation, with experience in dealing with humanitarian response covering EFSL
- Strong people management skills in managing programme teams, partners’ projects and experience in communicating with wide range of partners (donors, government, community representatives and experience in working with private sector).
- Good knowledge of project level financial, HR and logistics management and sound experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and reporting skills.
- Good knowledge and experience in promoting market oriented value chains; disaster risk management, and gender equality mainstreaming and policy advocacy work in the programme area and partner projects.
Good Language and Computer skills
- Excellent written and spoken English with excellent report and proposal writing skills. Arabic language skills will be an asset
- Excellent computer skills (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point, Email and Internet).
- Proven record of strong people management skills and responsibilities including systems management.
- Proven experience in leading a team of staff to deliver a development programme maintaining high levels of motivation and self-accountability.
Working effectively with others
- Diplomacy, representation, negotiation and leveraging skills. This should include experience in working with donors and fundraising.
- Commitment to equal opportunity and gender policies with experience in integrating gender and diversity issues into programmes.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
- Experience in influencing policy makers and stakeholders in policies on economic development.
- Analytical and strategic planning including experience in project design, implementation and monitoring as well as financial management and good leadership and negotiation skills.
- Sympathy with the aims and objectives of Oxfam and commitment to agricultural and food security principles and action
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate a wide range of people with strong observance of socio-cultural values and harmonise their collaboration to nurture a vibrant team spirit.
- Self-motivated with respect to diversity, gender justice and safeguarding and that can be role model to staff and partners.
- Willing to travel 50% of time to project areas on a regular basis.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a team, manage staff and support others
- Good organisational skill
- Ability to work under pressure and harsh environment
- Team work
- Participatory approach and
Contract Length: One year duration.
Benefits: Oxfam offers staff a comprehensive benefits package including annual leave entitlements, sick pay provision, medical cover plus opportunities for learning and development, part-time option, flexible working hours.
This position is offered on an accompanied status.
It is Oxfam’s policy to hire at the minimum to middle of the band, depending upon the skills and experiences of the strongest candidate.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
To view the full job description please click here https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/re-advertisement-programme-manager—economic-justice-int6793/12754/description/
if you are interested please apply through this link https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/re-advertisement-programme-manager—economic-justice-int6793/12754/description/
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Government Administration
- Project Management
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا