مطلوب مدير تجاري لدى شركة ايكاروس في الامارات
The Commercial Manager is responsible for developing pricing, quotations, and commercial proposals in-line with company strategy, as well as playing a key role in revenue/profitability forecasting and analysis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review of tender documents, Request for Proposals (RFPs), bids, etc. to identify any commercial risk.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders such as Delivery and Solutions, Procurement, Sales, Finance, Legal, etc. to gather information for building the pricing / commercial model.
- Develop pricing / commercial models which include financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, cash-flow, budgeting, financial risks & rewards for each tender, RFP, bid.
- Prepare and run pricing review meetings.
- Review draft contracts and identify risks and provide possible mitigations.
- Contract handover and contract management (review and resolve contractual and commercial issues with clients and suppliers).
- Review, manage and propose amendments to existing contract rates, pricing structures, and commercial terms.
- Create operational project budgets for the Delivery and Solutions team which covers key financial milestones, operational delivery plan, resource allocation, and contractual compliance.
- Develop a summary report for individual projects which capture all key information specific to the project such as start/completion date, changes in scope, assets allocation, profitability, etc. for senior management’s usage.
- Identify and understand the variance between actual and planned performance.
- Work closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller to maintain forecasts of revenue and gross margin for presentation to management and parent company (International SOS).
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss forecast revenue and gross margin.
- Work closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller to prepare the annual budget and quarterly forecasts in accordance with International SOS timescales.
- Work closely with the Credit Controller to ensure that client invoicing is completed in accordance with contract terms.
- Participate in month-end review meetings with Finance and Operations teams and assist with the analysis of results.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests for information and analysis, for example, profitability analysis by project, product type, or market segment.
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes and suggest ways to continually improve.
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفات تسويق هاتفي
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential, preferably within a multinational company
- Good understanding of pricing models is essential, particularly in relation to the delivery of services to corporate clients
- A recognised professional accountancy qualification would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience in reviewing commercial contracts
- Advanced level in MS Excel is essential and experience of using of macros would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong analytical skills, with emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Personal and professional credibility, with the ability to communicate, present and justify pricing solutions at all levels
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا