مطلوب مدير تطوير الأعمال لدى منظمة إنقاذ الطفولة الدولية في اليمن
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BD Manager) is a senior position within the Awards Management team of the country office Yemen. The BD Manager will undertake Donor Landscape Studies and Analysis regularly to identify donor trends/focused areas, lead in the development of a funding strategy and development of periodic strategic plan of the country office, facilitate to established structured donor engagement, track and identify donor opportunities, coordinate and prepare proposals for large, competitive funding opportunities.
The position requires innovative thinking and creativity to package SCI Yemen programme strategies in ways that attract the right donor support and grow the funding portfolio strategically and sustainably. Recognising that many conversations with donors involve a review or update around current grants as well as discussions about new opportunities, the BD Manager will also be expected to remain informed about the progress of major institutional grants.إقرأ أيضا:طيران أديل يعلن عن وظيفة (مدير البنية التحتية تقنية المعلومات)
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
* Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels
* Excellent representation, presentation and communication skills.
* Experience in coordinating development of large-scale or strategic proposals, including the development of multi-million-dollar project budgets. experience with US and UK government programming
* Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
* Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets.
* Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
* Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner.
* Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies.
* Commitment to Save the Children values, including willingness to abide by and enforce the Child Safeguarding policy.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب رؤساء حسابات المجموعة من الجنسين بشركة تصنيع مواد التعبئة والتغليف
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
- Non-profit Organization Management
Contractإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب أول لدى شركة بلاك بيرل كونسلت
- Business Development
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا