مطلوب مدير تطوير لدى لدى شركة خدمات أمازون ويب في البحرين
Partner Development Manager
Responsibilities include prospecting a large number of inbound partner registrants and requests within the education segment across MENA, understanding their services, technical solutions, vertical focus, expertise and licensing models. In this role you will also track potential partner’s progress towards the program requirements and ensure timely follow up on all aspects of the onboarding process.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف ادارية لدى شركة GSMA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver against a set of specific goals for onboarding, establishing end customer success with partners and advancing partners within the Amazon Partner Network.
- Manage relationships with a large number of AWS Technology and Consulting partners based in MENA region. You will be responsible for launching and supporting their offerings on AWS.
- Work closely with the extended AWS Partner Ecosystem Team to develop a highly automated and scalable onboarding program based on self-service that provides partners with business and technical support they need.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS. Work closely with other internal teams to identify possible synergies.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS business.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- The right person will possess significant sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry especially with Systems Integrators and Managed Service Providers in Middle East
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences. Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Fluent in English and in Arabic
- Degree qualified
- Technical qualification
- Education segment engagement across MENA
Company – AWS Bahrain S.P.C.
Job ID: A1033470
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
Full-timeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير توزيع الوقود لدى وظائف KBR – شركة الحلول الحكومية
- Business Development
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا