مطلوب مدير تنفيذي لدى شركة On-Ramps في المغرب
Scratch has become the world’s largest coding community for kids. With Scratch, kids can create their own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share them with one another in an active online community. In the past year alone, more than 20 million children created projects with Scratch.
After being developed and supported at MIT for more than 15 years, Scratch recently spun out of MIT and into the Scratch Foundation, now relocated to a new headquarters in Boston. This transition is designed to support the continued growth and long-term sustainability of Scratch as a free, open, creative platform for children around the world.
To learn more about Scratch, please visit https//www.scratchfoundation.org/ & https//scratch.mit.edu/.
About The Position
At this important stage in its growth, the Scratch Foundation is looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Executive Director to lead the organization’s next phase of growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a leader who would like to work at the intersection of education and technology in a high-growth, playful, creative environment that strongly values diversity, collaboration, and respect in the workplace.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس مبيعات لدى جولدن انرجي للهندسة والطاقة المتجددة
The Executive Director will manage a growing team (currently roughly 40 people), report to the Scratch Foundation’s Board of Directors, and work closely with Mitchel Resnick, founder of Scratch and chair of the Scratch Foundation Board.
- Partner with other Scratch team members to undertake a strategic planning process that will set clear priorities for the next three to five years of the Scratch Foundation’s work
- Operationalize the strategic plan to support existing partnerships and establish new ones and guide program growth, with an emphasis on quality and access, as Scratch continues its expansion in school-based educational environments
- Manage the development of a methodology of assessing and communicating Scratch Foundation progress that combines quantitative data and compelling user-stories
- Cultivate a strong working relationship with the Scratch Foundation Board, communicating openly about program performance and financial performance, while creating a plan for board growth and development with support from Board Chair
Work Culture and Organization Design
- Support and sustain a creative, caring, and collaborative work environment, so that Scratch continues to attract a diverse, innovative, motivated, mission-driven staff
- Assess organizational strengths and weaknesses, and build and lead a high performing team that enjoys working together
- Ensure high-quality infrastructure and operations throughout the organization, including HR, facilities, finance, and development
- Establish effective and inclusive decision-making processes
- Determine the most effective staffing strategy for overseeing the financial status of the organization, including establishing financial plans and controls, monitoring of the budget, and setting financial priorities
- Partner with development department to oversee fundraising and other revenue-generating strategies – including support from individual donors, foundations, governments, and corporations – to consistently support current and new initiatives
- Develop partnerships that amplify the mission and ambition of the Scratch Foundation; oversee the cultivation of new partnerships, while sustaining current and future outreach activities (e.g., Scratch Day and Scratch Conferences)
- Create, support, and refine strategies to reach all children from all backgrounds (with a particular focus on Black and Latinx youth in the US), promote equity in Computer Science, and ensure activities and partnerships remain aligned with the four P’s of Scratch’s creative learning approach Projects, Passion, Peers, and Play
- Assure the integrity and growth of the Scratch brand, capitalizing on new opportunities (licensing deals, program adoption), while stewarding and protecting the Scratch brand
- Deep commitment to the mission and values of the Scratch Foundation, with strong interest in children, learning, creativity, and technology
- 10+ years of senior leadership experience, with a track record of leading an organization through a period of growth and change
- Demonstrated success managing and mentoring staff, with a successful track record of recruiting, inspiring, and retaining a diverse, mission-driven team
- Track record of building and supporting a culture that nurtures inclusiveness, creativity, and respect
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing revenue-generating strategies
- Excellent coalition-building and consensus-building skills, with the ability to work with professionals across a range of disciplines (e.g. education, engineering, design)
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills, and the capacity to serve as a compelling ambassador for Scratch with the full range of stakeholders interested in Scratch’s work
- Experience managing internal operations and building structures and systems to ensure efficient use of resources
- Keen analytic and strong problem-solving skills, in support of sound decision making
- Understanding of branding and marketing opportunities and challenges, with the ability to develop and promote a consistent and compelling global brand
Compensation And Benefitsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مطور .NET لدى شركة EcoVadis
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Scratch Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.
On-Ramps is deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe social change happens when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with common purpose. We’re partnering with the team at the Scratch Foundation to build a diverse team that contributes a variety of perspectives to their mission and work. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Financial Services
- Business Development