مطلوب مدير سلسلة التوريد لدى شركة امجين في الجزائر
Supply Chain Manager Maghreb
- Lead all cluster related Customer Service tasks e.g. Order in-take & management, Customs & Import Permits including communication with Amgen customers
- Will serve as the Subject Matter Expertise for Order to Cash processes within the Maghreb cluster.
- Will serve as back-up for order-to-cash activities for other clusters within the MEA region.
- Require and assume ownership of Finished Goods inventory in market ensuring adequate shelf-life and minimal inventory scrap due to demand variations
- Manage all locally derived NCs/CAPAs & Labeling Exemptions to Amgen global standards
- Organize and lead Product Management (PMR) and Demand Review meetings DMR meeting
- Distributor Management
- Write & maintain local SOPs
- Report on Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators
- Provide key updates to Country, Regional and/or Global leadership on status of projects
- Participate in cross-functional teams with production sites, Regional and Global SC,, Quality, Commercial, Customer Service, Warehouse,, Finance and Regulatory to ensure timely completion of project tasks and delivery of project objectives
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret situations/problems using multiple sources of information qualitative information, quantitative research and trend data
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of Master Data elements in SAP for support of country Planning and Life-Cycle events i.e. launches, re-supply, etc.
- Leverage industry partnerships and consortiums to identify and implement best practices and collaborates with regulators to shape country regulations
- Manage Custom’s broker relationship and coordinate import activities.
- Support in-market Launch Readiness in collaboration with TMEA ROLs
Minimum Requirementsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندسين لدى شركة هندسية بالعقبة
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of directly related experience.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- The candidate will have a strong understanding and hands-on experience in Supply Chain processes
- Order to Cash Management
- Demand Management
- Supply Management
- Inventory Management
- Importation Process
- Customs Clearance
- ERP Master Data
- SAP experience
- Launches and Variations
- Fluent in Arabic and French
- Education in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Information Technologies, or knowledge by experience in these areas with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Life-Cycle Management
- Experience in the start-up and/or product launches in a pharmaceutical or bio/pharmaceutical company
- GMP knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical or bio/pharmaceutical regulations and business principles ERP expertise in Planning and Master Data management – experience preferred is SAP
- Understanding of cluster market requirements and variables
- Project Management Skills
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate and detail focused, but flexible to flow to the work
- Ability to work under minimal direction in a matrix environment and different cultures
- Demonstrate the Amgen Values/Leadership Practices.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to evaluate compliance issues
Join Usإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد مدير دائرة الحسابات لدى شركة ترست العالمية للتأمين
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
- Supply Chain