مطلوب مدير شؤون الشركات والاتصالات لدى شركة JTI (شركة التبغ اليابانية الدولية) في الجزائر
Corporate Affairs & Communication Manager Algeria
For more information, please visit us at www.jti.com.
The Country Corporate Affairs & Communications Manager leads the development and implementation of public affairs strategies, communications programs and tactics to generate continued value for the Country by improving the business operating environment and removing barriers to profitable volume growth.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول حسابات تواصل اجتماعي
Defines the Country public affairs and corporate reputation strategies and manages relationships with government, media, opinion leaders, SMEs, NGOs, non-profit organizations, distribution partners, consumers and Company associates.
Leverages the Company assets, programs and a network of key contacts to deploy resources against critical tax and other public policy issues; knowledgeable of best practices globally; implements locally; and exports best practices throughout the North Africa cluster and beyond.
Manages brand PR strategies in support of marketing objectives and programs in collaboration with Marketing Team
Leads strategies for the community investment projects of the company.
Mitigates risk by coordinating crisis communication and reputation management routines.
Builds communication capability of associates within the Country.
- Strategy Development & Execution
- Lead public affairs efforts on local levels by developing strategies to support business objectives
- Develop win-win strategies with government and regulatory authorities to mitigate business risk
- Recruit and manage third-party advocates
- Develop effective communication strategies to enhance reputation
- Engage and coordinate with distribution partners to create alignment on objectives and secure active participation in CA&C initiatives when needed
- Manage budget and monitor effectiveness of initiatives
- Stakeholders engagement
- Influence policy decisions by building and managing relationships with third-parties including government and advisors, business associations, NGOs, opinion leaders and academia to mitigate threats to the business
- Proactively engage media (traditional and online) to deliver enhanced communications
- Community & Sustainability Initiatives
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس مدني لدى كبرى شركات المقاولات المتخصصة بالطرق في المملكة العربية السعودية
- Develop and manage purposeful community investment programs, measure and assess effectiveness
- Company representation
- Represent the Company in key public policy organisations and trade associations and act as a spokesperson
- Associate development
- Coordinate internal communication and events, and lead Community Belonging initiatives in partnership with HR.
- Country Leadership team member
- As a key member of the Country leadership team, contribute to the development of the Annual Business Plan and the overall Strategic Business Plan
Education University/Bachelor’s Degree Required – University/Advanced Degree Preferred
Work Experience 8+ years communications experience working in large corporations or for an agency supporting large clients.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف في كوفي وزدم
History of engaging with government, policymakers and advisors at a high level; evidence of success in managing challenging tax and regulatory environments
Demonstrated familiarity with online and social media; proven experience in building relationships with the media and the connection between media and policy thinking/development.
Language skills Arabic/French/English – Fluent
Business skills Solid understanding of the industry and advanced understanding of the contribution of public affairs and communications in achieving business goals. Solid understanding of tax and regulatory issues and how they affect the business.
Strategic skills Demonstrates creativity and problem-solving mentality; speaks with authority on behalf of the Company and communicates complex issues with clarity.
Collaborative skills Positively manages interactions with range of stakeholders; builds value-based relationships; demonstrated experience in managing third-party advocates; partners with corporate SMEs on tax and regulatory issues; personally acts as an Ambassador and inspires others by demonstrated leadership.
Organizational skills builds capability; establishes productive management routines
Personal attributes Demonstrates high degree of personal responsibility and accountability; uses sound judgment and common sense; displays maturity, openness and self-confidence.
This job posting will be available until Sep, 25th , 2020.
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Public Relations
- General Business
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا