مطلوب مدير عام لدى شركة عضو بروتيفيتي عمان في سلطنة عمان
General Manager (For OMPC) – Omani Nationals Only
On behalf of our client Oman Munition Production Company (OMPC)
Our client Oman Munition Production Company (OMPC) is a pioneer in ammunition manufacturing in the Sultanate of Oman located in Samail. It is a government enterprise that aims to provide high quality product requirements for small arms ammunition to the defense and military sector.
The Company is looking for a General Manager (GM) with an experienced, prudent and inspiring personality who is able to lead and manage all strategic and business aspects of the Company. The Company’s GM has overall responsibility for manufacturing, creating, planning, implementing, and integrating the strategic direction of the company. The GM will also be responsible to provide strategic direction as well as creating a vision for long term success and make high-quality investment decisions as per board directions and guidance to advance the business and increase profits.إقرأ أيضا:كيفية الحماية من مخاطر الإنترنت
The suitable candidate should have a business mind-set and able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings and will focus on targets and actions to enhance the Company’s cash flow and profits while keeping the human factor in perspective.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in developing a vision and a strategic plan to guide the company.
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the Company.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation and activities of the company.
- Work with the Board to secure adequate funding for the operations of the company.
- Administer the funds of the company according to the approved budget and monitor the monthly cash flow of the company.
- Lead and motivate staff.
- Oversee the implementation of the HR policies, procedures and practices including the development of job descriptions for all staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Field preferably with a Master’s degree in Management, Administration or a relevant field.
- Extensive experience with a minimum of 15 years in project management, logistics, supply chain management and business operations/ business administration.
- Experience in manufacturing background, preferably weaponry and ammo background.
- Experience with a minimum of 5 years in leading a large team.
CANDIDATE SHOULD ALSO HAVEإقرأ أيضا:طريقة عمل البرياني
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a strategy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships, manage teams, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
- Hands-On experience in diverse business functions such as Production, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Finance Etc.
- Can lead effectively in high-pressured and demanding working environment.
- Able to travel internally within Oman and externally based on Job demand.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance to interpret and optimize forecasts, budgets, expenses and company overall financial performance.
- Familiarity with corporate governance and general management leading practices.
- Candidates who meet the job requirements will be required to complete the application form on https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OMPCGM
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule their interviews.
- Selected candidates for the GM position will be invited to visit the factory and meet key stakeholders for an interaction and obtain the required information to enable them to prepare a formal presentation to the Board of Directors.
Executiveإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب باريستا من الجنسين لكوفي شوب في شمال الرياض
- Business Development