مطلوب مدير عمليات لدى وظائف KBR – شركة الحلول الحكومية في العراق
BESS: Operations Manager (Contingency Hire)
The Operations Manager will serve the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plus task order in support of the U.S. Department of State (DOS) and reports to the Program Manager. The Operations Manager shall have the authority to commit the Contractor’s labor force and the use of resources (tools, materials, parts and other materials) to meet the overall requirements of the O&M Plus task order. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals.
- Provide information and materials to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate and legal documentation.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and tracking O&M services.
- Responsible for allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs
- Identify problem areas and respond to mission requirements to perform task order requirements.
- Plan and manage projects.
- Control resources; monitor staff proficiency and qualifications; monitor the locations and activities of assets; and coordinate the flow of information to and from O&M staff and USG representatives.
- Resolve O&M issues.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Participates on safety committees and teams
- Ensures that employees conform to KBR quality policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable KBR Quality System documents and customer requirements, providing services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of O&M activities for a comparable facility.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Expert computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
- Ability to be innovative and be an agent for change.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to direct employees, prepare reports for upper management and facilitate/disseminate information.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced multi-discipline team environment, with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve team goals.
- Possesses proven management skills to include effective planning, organizing, directing and controlling, with strong decision-making capabilities.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills- data driven, fact based and root cause focused.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels from craft persons to senior executives.
- 15 years’ experience in related O&M support services or facilities management, minimum of 5 years providing such services to large facilities or operations
- Relevant overseas facilities management experience.
- Previous international experience and previous work experience in harsh environmental
- Experience working with Contractor.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity with an international perspective.
- Associates degree in related discipline
Certifications or Licenses
- Valid driver’s license from home of record.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Defense & Space
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم جرافيك لدى شركة في عمان
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا