مطلوب مدير فرع لدى البنك الأهلي العماني
Branch Manager – Rustaq (Omani National)
Responsible for sourcing and developing business, maintaining positive image of the bank, ensuring high standards of service delivery to bank customers, managing, motivating and training the branch team, ensuring smooth functioning of branch operations, compliance to statutory and other regulations and guidelines, reducing costs with the focus to maximizing profitability and assisting senior management in development of business plans and budgets.
• To achieve set targets of retail products.
• To provide excellent service to customers.
• To operate and manage all Branch operations.
• To ensure the adherence of all approved policies and procedures at the branch.
• Implement the agreed sales and marketing plan in the branch with the involvement of Retail Management.
• Implement new product launches as per guidelines provided.
• Promote the Bank by increasing the customer profile to generate new business opportunities.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى سلسله مطاعم في السعوديه
• Generate new business by meeting potential and existing customers.
• Review/Monitor the Daily Branch Reports like MIS, Target Performance, etc. in order to predict and control any attrition based on reports and trend analysis of the Market and keep it at the lowest risk.
• Review and implement the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) of the Branch and ensure compliance to the same.
• Set high personal standards in customer interactions to encourage and motivate branch staff to reach higher performance levels.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by defining roles and responsibilities and monitoring branch resources in order to consistently meet the set services delivery standards.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance Services to improve branch customer services and fill any gaps left.
• Work toward deepening relationship of high net worth customers and manage any escalated customer related issues.
• Manage and maintain high staff moral to ensure superior service delivery and low staff turnover.
• Ensure operational procedures for branch processing activities are as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير الامن لدى مطار حمد الدولي
• Ensure optimal levels of cash in the branch and ensures ATM downtime is minimized and replenishment of cash is done on a timely manner.
• Ensure all counter transactions are processed accurately and in accordance with the laid down procedures.
• Eliminate risk of cash differences by diligently enforcing, controlling, and monitoring the Cash transactions processed and ensuring accurate delivery of cash to customers at all times.
• Provide continuous feedback to concerned departments (Audit, Compliance, etc.) on process adherence and any observed inconsistencies at the counter.
• Ensure cash shortages and excesses both at counter and ATM are Zero.
• Investigate thoroughly any differences in balancing and reconciliation of cash and other security items by following the standard process of checking / scrutiny / investigation.
• Adhere to all policies and processes to ensure an acceptable risk rating of the counter area by Audit.
• Ensure all GL lines monitored, balanced and reconciled as per guidelines.
• Investigate all deviations and exceptions reported in the cash area of the launch, document them and obtain necessary approvals for their quick resolution.
• Liaise and coordinate with Main Branch – Cash Section in Cash Shipment in/out, by keeping the branch Vault within allowed limit at all times, also keeping ATM service 24/7 with sufficient Cash & Stationary. إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين وعمال وسائقين عدد 200 برواتب 350 دينار وغيرها
• Ensure the custody of all safe keeping items including cash, by conducting surprise checks.
• Monitor individual and business accounts (deposits or loans) for money laundering or fraud etc.
• Report any suspicious transaction, credit risk, market & operational.
• Review credit applications and recommends finance approvals as per the bank’s policy and guidelines and within his designated authority.
• Be vigilant and alert on any possible frauds and adhere to Anti-Money Laundering.
• Manage the performance, motivation and development of individuals within the team.
• Act as a mentor for juniors in the team.
• Set job objectives and perform timely review to measure performance and identify staff development and training needs.
• Directly reponsible for managing branch staff on operating servies and sales.
• Minimum education level / discipline: Diploma
• Required experience: 3 – 4 years’ experience as Branch Manager.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Product Management
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا