مطلوب مدير مبيعات لدى شركة الخطوط الجوية القطرية
Senior Area Sales Manager – Levant, Iraq and Caucasus
As the Senior Area Sales Manager based in AMM, you will add immediate value by developing medium and long sales strategy in multiple country territories and manage all sales teams within the territorial coverage. You will develop and deliver revenue for Qatar Airways, maximizing return and market penetration whilst ensuring minimal cost of sales.
This represents a fantastic opportunity in a fast paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
- Formulate and implement competitive sales strategies to drive the short, medium and long term sales performance of the multiple country territories portfolio. Ensure that strategy and activities are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect changes in competitive environment and market behaviour.
- Collaborate with VP to formulate, implement, monitor and adapt business plans to support strategic commercial objectives of the portfolio and the region.
- Collaborate with CBI, marketing, sales support teams using them as supports to drive the performance and deliver results and business change
- Development and implement plans to build/manage a permanently active pipeline of new corporate business to support the annual Commercial vision.
- Leverage B2B partnerships to drive new business opportunities to new markets and new customers.
- Act as the first point of contact for aero-political matters within the assigned country territories. Prospect for opportunities to initiate joint ventures, new agency relationships, commercial partnerships.
- Ensure field sales resources and activities are deployed efficiently according the value of each channel and the commercial priorities
- Drives ‘incremental’ revenue that could not otherwise be sold on QR digital direct and does so without creating conflict with QR digital direct opportunity
- Drives continuous improvement to sales processes across the QR global network with the appropriate use of technology and process driven innovations to enable efficiencies.
- Optimise cost of sale by minimising exposure to sales waivers and incentive programs and exploiting lower cost of sale channels.
- Manages annual budget planning and monitoring for revenue, operating cost, capital expenditure
- Act as the primary representative for media engagements within assigned territories to maintain a strong Qatar Airways brand images. Maintain high level relationships with key industry bodies, senior trade leaders, diplomatic missions, governments, airports within the assigned territories.
- Collaborate with VP and Senior Manager Sales Operations to drive consistent ‘best in class’ sales team effectiveness (technology and skills).
- Lead and manage the Regional sales team to ensure that they are fully supported and provided with the relevant tools to give them the required agility and flexibility
Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف يتقن تحدث اللغة الالمانية والإنجليزية
The successful person will have:
- High School / Vocational Qualification with Minimum 12 years of job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 10 years of job-related experience
- Extensive commercial experience in a leading international airline.
- Substantial experience in driving and delivering significant business change.
- Strong competency in budgeting and planning.
- Proven ability to convert strategic plans into operational network revenue plans.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-country sales force with a commercial mind-set.
- Exceptional leadership skills coupled with a positive attitude and the ability to develop and nurture partnerships within the organisation.
- Sound knowledge of the travel industry with the insight and ability to forecast future trends.
- Ability to develop effective sales techniques and deliver measureable results in exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Package/Freight Delivery
Full-timeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مشروع لدى شركة المهمة الأساسية
- General Business