مطلوب مدير مشروع تجاري لدى شركة سيمنز في قطر
Commercial Project Manager
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Service and Solutions as the Commercial Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف في جمعية ترميم الخيرية في الدمام
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will lead the high-performance Commercial Projects in Qatar.
- Manage the projects financial set up based on contractual agreements and ongoing execution phase, ensuring data integrity between SAP back end and specific front-end tools.
- Active role in preparation and execution of legal and commercial conditions of contracts with clients, and consult with partners and suppliers
- Work in collaboration with Project manager to ensure accurate project costs and pricing according with defined guidelines, as well as ensure support calculations on business case proposals and change orders
- Responsible for monthly revenue recognition on projects in compliance with defined guidelines (e.g. US-GAAP / IFRS, RIC, export control, LoA, and signature authorities)
- Manage project cash flow/payment plan and ensure timely generation of customer invoices
- Perform project’s financial planning and forecasting, and work with project management on assessing project’s risks and opportunities financial impacts and ways to mitigate margin deterioration
- Work with project manager in monthly/quarterly project review meetings preparation
- Ensure achievement of contract requirements (e.g. performance guarantees, insurances, taxes, etc.)
- Oversee and control cost deployment of material, internal and external manpower during the overall execution of project, assessing utilization of resources and transparency of plan costs
- Implement and drive measures to improve the project performance through claims and variation management.
- Act as entrepreneur for the Business Unit, showing proactive approach in problem solving and resolution
- Follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals and project accounting postings for ensuring monthly closing correctness
- Interact and follow-up with Logistic, Legal and SFS for any project related issue
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مكتب
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Business Administration/ Accounting
- Leadership experience in projects working with diverse stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience in conducting contracts/order negotiations with regard to commercial aspects
- Prior project (Percentage of Completion) accounting or financial/reporting experience
- 8+ years’ experience with business administration, commercial project management, performance controlling, or cost estimation
- Thorough understanding of IFRS principles
- Strong skills in PC applications, primarily SAP, Microsoft Office, PMCT tool, as well as strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines is required and skills to work effectively in team-oriented environment
- Candidate should be able to effectively communicate technical financial information to non-financial internal customers
- Commercial Project Management @ Siemens Certification (as minimum C category)
- General understanding of Profit & Loss structure, SG&A and Productivity tools (OPW, SI competitiveness) and Reporting (Esprit, Smart reporting, Business Warehouse etc.)
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى سلسله مطاعم في السعوديه
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- General Business
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا