مطلوب مدير مشروع لدى شركة سيمنز في السعودية
Project Manager – Siemens Energy Industrial Applications (Saudi Arabia)
Project Manager – Siemens Energy Industrial Applications
Siemens Energy is the only company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions and services across the energy value chain of oil and gas production, power generation and transmission. Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. Essential applications include providing products, solutions and services that make fossil energy greener; delivering decentralized, flexible power solutions; managing the complexities of the grid; improving and de-risking aging assets; and connecting supply and demand through storage technologies such as grid-scale batteries and Power-to-X technologies.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب رئيسي لدى شركة مالية في عمان
Join our Siemens Energy Saudi Arabia as a Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Responsible for the Project Management of Compressor Assembly., This will be according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS
- Guides Project Management activities for Assembly or manufacturing Business. Definition and management of schedules, budget, risk, change control, opportunity and resource management.
- Will act in accordance with the PM@Siemens Methodology and will perform all activities according to PM80 to PM700 activities and according to the PM@Siemens Global Project Management Handbook.
- Resource Management will include the on time delivery of materials, shop floor and technical documentation and reports. To ensure that Contractual Obligations are fulfilled.
- Responsible for developing Customer Relationships following the post-sales phase for compressor Business.
- Will meet regularly with Customers with visits at the customer office, in the Siemens Dammam Energy Hub and lead Project progress and Technical review meetings.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of procedures, practices and concepts for work groups within the Local and Product Lead Centre Organizations and how they interact and support each other to achieve Company targets
- Regular preparation of project progress reports and other reports internally and to product lead center
- Organizing Project Review meetings with management team and stakeholders
- Strong focus for commercial project improvements
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Typically, 5-8 years of successful experience in related field preferably within Compressor Products in the Oil and Gas Market (or equivalent qualification)
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Experience within the Oil and Gas Market and Compressor Products
- Experience of collaboration with Product Lead Centers and Suppliers
- Experience of collaboration with Siemens Regional Companies and / or external Partners
- Experience in technical function areas with commercial experience
- Ability to indirectly direct / project manage internal teams (e.g. Engineering, SCM, Logistics & Production)
- Project Manage the delivery of work packages from Suppliers and Product Lead Centers
- Experience and comfortable with change management and leading change management”
- Short- or long-term delegations to foreign countries, ability to travel
- Collaboration with international teams
- Very good English language skills oral and in writing
- SAP knowledge
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.إقرأ أيضا:أخلاقيات العمل الوظيفي
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Project Management