مطلوب مدير مشروع لدى شركة هيتاشي ABB لشبكات الطاقة في الامارات
Global Project Manager
You as a Global Project Manager will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business. You will be acting as a project manager for driving the completion of PG backlog in PG exit countries globally. Supporting effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing and interpreting data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommending or implementing the most appropriate business solutions.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب معلمات لدى مدرسة أكاديمية الرواحل
- Executing PG backlog remaining in PG exit countries, acting as the key player for the business continuity team manager in determining strategy for the area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy and performing the controlling and reporting as needed.
- Willing to work closely with the PG business lines and countries with dedicated leadership to develop the necessary processes and controls to become operational.
- Coordinating with Hitachi ABB Power Grids counterparty for execution related topics including reporting in the areas of responsibility.
- Coordinating with business continuity team leaders in charge of the management and executing non-novated sales contracts, non- novated procurement contracts, non-transferable balance sheet items and the bidding processes, related to exit countries.
- Evaluating financial risks and implicating various strategic decisions, building scenarios and recommending and implementing actions.
- Defining and implementing internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations and ensuring compliance with corporate and country standards, regulations and supporting internal and external audits.
- Driving all financial aspects of operational management of non-novated sales contracts including areas of mirror invoicing, wrong pocket issues, cash flows, implementation of processes for cost charging, back charging mechanisms, reconciliation.
- Maintaining regular contact with the global organization and its stakeholders, including support functions and global or local controllers regarding financial and customer situation and outlook.
- Maintaining a comprehensive database with accurate information related to agreed datasets with ABB & PG for exit countries.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, management, industrial engineering or related disciplines. Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- 10-15 years proven track record in Project Management and a comprehensive view of Power grids business and organization. Preferred with experience in LBU either a business or controlling business management. PG or ABB background is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Ability to build up cross-team collaboration. Independent and proactive way of working and able to think in processes.
- Proven analytic skills with multi-cultural experience. Expert in MS Office especially Excel and Power Point.
- Skilled entrepreneur-style, business minded candidate with an intrinsic motivation to get things done.
- The location is flexible depending on the current location of the selected candidate.
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required and other languages a plus.
More About Us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.comإقرأ أيضا:توفر شواغر في كبرى المدارس الدوليه والوطنيه في دول الخليج
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Information Technology