مطلوب مدير مطعم لدى شركة واتابرجر في ليبيا
Restaurant Manager (Area 7140: Southeast Phoenix, AZ)
Whataburger has a job opening for a Restaurant Manager
At Whataburger, we are a team of Family Members. We take pride in our work. We care about each other. And we love serving our customers. As a Whataburger Family Member, you will belong to something special — a beloved brand with a proud legacy. The values and skills you gain from working at Whataburger will serve you well at every stage of your career. Be part of something bigger — join the Whataburger Family today.
Whataburger is hiring a Restaurant Manager to join our Family
Whataburger Restaurant Managers make a difference by leading Team Members to deliver the Whataburger experience to customers, all while building skills teamwork, problem solving, and customer service.
Whataburger Restaurant Managers make sure that all operating procedures are being followed correctly. They support General Managers and local area leadership in managing the restaurant. As part of leadership, they manage financial planning, scheduling, recruiting, training and supervision of Team Leaders and Team Members.
Whataburger Restaurant Managers will grow through our Restaurant Career Development Path, a professional development program that teaches participants how to advance from learning to mastery of their roles and prepares them for future leadership opportunities.
Whataburger Restaurant Managers Embody High Performing Leadership By
- Coaching during shifts and helping Team Members learn and develop.
- Communicating with Team Members by sharing ideas effectively.
- Engaging and making connections through open-door interactions.
- Lead by empowering others to take ownership of roles, tasks and decisions.
- Recruit and build a team with the best people.
- Reward and recognize Team Members by showing appreciation for a job well done.
Enjoy Competitive Pay, Flexibility and a Chance to Grow
Whataburger Restaurant Managers Enjoy
- A development path that promotes professional growth and internal career advancement
- Industry-leading, competitive weekly pay
- Opportunities to earn a monthly bonus
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Time off benefits
- Retirement savings matching
- Discounted meals
- And more
Join a team that wins together and learn skills that matter. Apply to be a Whataburger Restaurant Manager today.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد مدير مطعم
Restaurant Manager Position Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- At least one (1) year of experience in the restaurant industry preferred
- Previous experience in a restaurant leadership position preferred
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint preferred
- Basic to moderate knowledge of:
– Back-of-house systems, point-of-sale systems, restaurant operating systems, and the Internet. – Strong knowledge of Whataburger and its functions, working practices, procedures, and techniques – Budgetary concepts and procedures
- Basic ability to delegate tasks
- Basic understanding of performance review process
- Ability to prepare and present ideas to colleagues and managers with ample notice and preparation
- Food Handler’s Certification
- Food Safety Certification (requirement may vary based on city, county or state)
Must Be Able To
Working Conditions/Travel Requirements
- Report on time, adhere to a full-time schedule and remain available to work all shifts or overtime based on the operational needs of the restaurant. Your presence is vital to operations and ensures you are always prepared for success.
- Travel, both locally and long distances (including air travel), to work sites, meeting sites, and other locations in order to engage in training, coaching, and/or support.
- Take pride in ensuring quality standards for working conditions
- Have a valid driver’s license, submit to releasing a Motor Vehicle Record that adheres to Whataburger standards and maintain current automobile liability insurance at minimum levels in state of residence.
Must Be Able To
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand during an entire shift
- Reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry and push
- Have frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce items
- Use computers, telephones, and office equipment
Apply To Be a Whataburger Restaurant Manager
If you have what it takes to be a Whataburger Restaurant Manager, we want to hear from you.
You will be contacted within a week of your application regarding next steps.
- Food & Beverages