مطلوب مدير مكتب لدى شركة موديز كوربوريشن في الامارات
Manage operations of regional office, acting as liaison to building management on all issues concerning office facility (i.e., maintenance, emergency management, security, etc.). Responsible for vendor selection for general office services such as office plant care, catering and refreshments and supervising contractors while on-site.
Liaison to Main Office
Act as liaison to Moody’s other offices to ensure that office needs are communicated. This includes coordination of on-boarding of new hires, processing requisitions, office event planning and participation in group-wide initiatives as assigned (i.e., conference coordination, offsite planning, etc.).
Provide general administrative assistance to office staff to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation as necessary. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody’s business in order to provide optimal customer service. Uses initiative to relieve executives of detail work.
Meeting organisation and calendar management
Organise customer meetings for staff in the region by liaising directly with customers and recording these meetings in Moody’s systems.
Travel & Entertainment
Arrange travel for regional office staff including air, rail, car service and hotel and conference registrations taking care to be mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the most economical options are taken advantage of. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, ensuring that company policies are followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
Timely and accurate preparation and submission of Accounts Payable vouchers, ensuring that proper accounts are used, and amounts are correct and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the voucher.Other Offices
Process requests for meetings to be held in the other offices including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, hand-outs, etc.
Act as administrative back-up to ensure that coverage is provided during lunch breaks and meetings or in times of absence.
May be called upon to maintain attendance records for all associates in regional office. In such cases, coordinator should acquire a good understanding of Moody’s attendance policies and ensure that all records are kept current and up-to-date.
May be called upon to order and maintain inventory of office, stationery, Fed Ex and pantry supplies.
- Related experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outlook: In Calendar, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward email as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search.
- Word: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- Excel: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas.
- PowerPoint: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills – ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly; ability to compose draft communications for department wide distribution requiring minimal editing by manager.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires minimal supervision
- Language skills: Arabic fluent (written & spoken), English fluent (written & spoken), French desirable
Job Req ID
Moody’s Investors Service (MIS)
Line of Business
Regional Organization (REG ORG)
Job Sub Category
Working at Moody’s
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor.
MIS Culture of Excellence
At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Securities Trading Policy (STP)
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- Financial Services
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا