مطلوب مراقب مصنع مكناس لدى شركة لير كوربوريشن في المغرب
Plant Controller Meknes
Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world’s major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you’ve come to the right place with Lear.
As Plant Controller, you will drive the Meknes plant in achieving financial target and LRP. You will also be in charge of keeping and strengthening internal control environment.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول نظم في الشركة الوطنية لصناعة البسكويت والحلويات
Your mission will also be to communicate efficiently/effectively financial and operational issues, and help your team in delivering better services and improve managerial decision making (processes and organization).
You will also work actively to strength talent and enhance Lear spirit “Working together, winning together” and continuously improvement.
Additional duties will include (but may not be limited to) – out of JD / Scorecard but do not share specifics
- Build & develop your team
- Increase efficiency/performance within finance
- Set up the accounting and administrative organization according to the procedures of Lear Corporation.
- Sets up and enforces Lear Corporation’s accounting and internal control manual.
- Adjusts accounting plan to US GAAP.
- Participates in the setting of annual budgets.
- Manage the monthly payroll .
- Follow the company’s investments and depreciations according to the procedures in place.
- Analyze and monitors the controls of the different components of the cost of production, stock level, frequency of transport on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monthly forecast coordination
- Tracks results by project.
- Implement analytical accounting and management control.
To be a success in this role you must have (Personnel Skills ending with language and qualifications)إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي SFE لدى شركة ساندوز
- Master’s degree in Finance
- Facility with numbers
- Fluent in English & French
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position (in Wiring industry will be a plus)
- First experience in team management
- QAD/ SAP, HFM, SOX Knowledge
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and will become the property of Lear Corporation.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods
التقديم هناإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب سائقين لدى شركة تاجير سيارات سياحيه