مطلوب مسؤول التحكم في التكلفة لدى شركة انجلو امريكان في جنوب افريقيا
Lead Cost Controller
People. Process. Performance. You’ll keep sight of it all.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
Kumba Iron Ore
We produce high-grade iron ore, the key component in steel widely used in construction and manufacturing across the world. Our activities include all aspects – exploration; mining; processing and blending; shipping; marketing and selling. In South Africa, we have mining operations in the Northern Cape province, as well as a head office in Centurion, Gauteng, and a port operation in Saldanha Bay, Western Cape.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مشرف تنقيب لدى شركة CGI
We are currently seeking a Lead Cost Controller on a fixed term contract to join our Kumba Iron Ore family. This is a key role within the team where you will:
- Review the cost estimate (incl. comprehensive understanding of the basis of estimate), cash-flow forecast and alignment with Scope, WBS and Schedule and ensure integration with project schedules to identify potential risks and action remedial actions timely
- Ensure enough data and detail are available to package estimate into control budget
- Ensure traceability of cost information throughout the lifecycle phases of the project
- Develop an integrated cost plan incorporating all stakeholders and technical functions with specific emphasis on integration with the Schedule Management Plan, implement and manage the cost plan to ensure sufficient cost control
- Package the approved budget to enable monitoring and control according to approved plan, considering Procurement strategy and approach and procurement operating plan
- Ensure compliance to cost control procedures applicable to type of project and life cycle phase and collaborate regarding continuous evaluation and updating thereof to ensure latest trends and developments are considered
- Prepare a monthly most likely forecast and review
- Monitor all cost-flows, providing accurate reports of progress, variance to plan and root causes and recommend remedial actions where necessary to ensure adherence to budgets
- Monitor the greater environment in order to identify potential risks to the cost and financial model and submit recommendations to the relevant stakeholders for action
- Ensure accurate forecasting each month ensuring alignment with schedule taking into account: vendor inputs, site instructions, claim forecasts, tariff increases, volume increase, etc
- Use statistical, trending and parametric methods to calculate FTC (Forecast to completion) and FFC (Forecast Final Cost) per package and for the total project.
- Prepare a monthly forecast, review and reports
- Package the approved budget to enable monitoring and control according to approved plan, taking into account Procurement strategy and approach and procurement operating plan
- Forecasting and controlling to ensure allocated budgets are adequate. To ensure the quality and level of cost control on all the project in all phases of the life cycle is adequately set up, planned and managed to achieve industry leading cost performance and control.
This role is in the Growth Projects Department at a Band 6 level reporting to the Project Controls Manager.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مندوب مشتريات في شركة تعمل بمجال التغذية
You will need the following:
- Grade 12
- Financial and/or Management Accounting Degree
- Certified Cost Technician/Certified Cost Professional (advantageous)
- Post graduate qualification in project management (advantageous)
You will need to have 5 to 8 years’ experience in the following:
- Construction / Engineering Project Management environment.
- Construction management experience.
- General management experience.
- Contractor Management
- Cost Management Systems
Who We Are
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet? That means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies.
As the custodians of coal and other precious natural resources – diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore and nickel – our extraordinary teams work safely and collaboratively, with the utmost consideration for local communities, our customers and the world at large.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف صحية وادارية للجنسين في مجمع طبي في الرياض
What We Offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- Mining & Metals
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا