مطلوب مسؤول برنامج COVID-19 لدى الاتحاد الدولي لجمعيات الصليب الأحمر والهلال الأحمر – IFRC في ليبيا
National COVID-19 Programme Officer Libya (Tunisia based)
The IFRC and ICRC are working together to support financially and technically the Libyan Red Crescent Society (LRCS) as well as communities most at risk in a complementary and coordinated way, in line with the LRCS COVID-19 Contingency and Response Plan.
The LRCS has been extremely active in this phase in reaching out to the vulnerable population, especially in terms of risk communication and awareness-raising. The IFRC is providing LRCS volunteers with trainings through regular webinars. ICRC is supporting LRCS mobile clinics and essential food and hygiene distributions, which is bringing much needed primary healthcare services and relief to vulnerable communities. Work is underway to support LRCS water and health teams in their response by providing technical and material support such as personal protective equipment (PPE), chlorine tablets, portable sprayers and hygiene materials.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مندوب تطوير الأعمال لدى شركة داتايكو
LRCS teams of volunteers are working hard and round the clock while maintaining all necessary and special COVID-19 measures. For people in Libya, seeing this dedicated group of LRCS volunteers is reassuring, in times when hope is in short supply.
This position will be within the framework of IFRC Country Office for Libya, based in Tunis, Tunisia and provide programmatic support to ensure regular communication and exchange of information amongst stakeholders as well as to assist in and follow-up on programme implementation.
In line with the above organisational context, the National Programme Officer – under the direct and regular supervision of the Programme Management Delegate – will support the implementation of the LRCS COVID-19 Contingency and Response Plan and subsequent integration into other activities.
The candidate should be able to continuously develop the Covid19 response plan to reflect the expansion of the disease and adapt and identify response mechanisms in line with new knowledge.
Engage in the appropriate sector working groups to be fully updated on the most appropriate distance response to curtailing the disease.
Participate on distance in training/learning sessions with Libya Red Crescent volunteers together with LRCS staff to ensure best practices in dissemination of knowledge.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفات خدمة عملاء في مركز طبي
Job Duties & Responsibilities 1
- Assist in expanding and adapting the ongoing programme and adherent documents during implementation and support in preparing for the next phase.
- Support in writing new project proposals, workshops and consolidation of information coming out of partner meetings and workshop sessions.
- Gather information and provide inputs prior to initiating the writing process in order to deliver accurate, regular and timely global and thematic narrative reports.
- Assist in maintaining and improving interactions with the LRCS by ensuring that all relevant information for donor requirement reporting is continuously gathered and consolidated.
- Organize, plan and carry out training sessions and learning programmes provided by technical delegates/advisors with LRCS and him/herself.
- In respect of IFRC health projects with LRCS ensure that health aspects of the COVID-19 response is in line with the IFRC global COVID-19 Appeal requirements.
- Ensure the COVID-19 response is developed while also considering LRCS’ upcoming migration strategy.
- Document and keep record of all trainings and learning phases for sharing of experience & reporting.
- Provide unofficial translations and undertake proofreading of documents in English and Arabic as required.
- Ensure regular communication flow among the team members, arrange meetings, take minutes upon request and archive all relevant documents, i.e. ensuring ease of access.
- Track all agreements, programmatic and project documents and discuss and monitor the reporting schedule to ensure that reports are received from the National Society in a timely manner.
- Assist the Programme Administrative Assistant in liaising with the IFRC Finance Unit to ensure the timely sharing of information. Assist the Programme Administrative Assistant in paying special attention to compliance with procurement procedures and standards, if so requested by the programme management delegate.
- Support LRCS’ development of an effective information management system for the response.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and agreements to minimize risk of harm to the IFRC and its personnel, properties and resources.
- Attend coordination meetings and sub-working groups and producing minutes or action plans as requested.
Duties applicable to all staff
- Actively work towards the achievement of the Federation Secretariat’s goals.
- Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles and Code of Conduct.
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities 2
Relevant university degree. (humanitarian action/response, health or development) – required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in difficult and complex operations – required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement – preferred
- Experience in developing project proposals, chairing workshops and formulating ideas – required
- Experience in shifting from Arabic to English in daily work context – required
- Experience in reporting, drafting minutes of meetings, etc. – required
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Understanding of the relevant Libyan context – preferred
- Knowledge in use of programmatic and planning tools like logical framework and other tools – required
- Experience or familiarity in developing and/or revising reports – required
- High degree of discretion, tact and sensitivity in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels – required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills – required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks – required
- Capable of self-initiative and proactively seeking solutions in day to day work – required
- Ability to work well as part of a team – required
- Fluent spoken and written English and Arabic – required
- Fluent French – preferred
Competencies and Values
- Accountability, Integrity, Professionalism
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Judgement and decision-making
- National Society and customer relations
- Non-profit Organization Management
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا