مطلوب مسؤول تحصيل وتحصيل الديون لدى شركة اتكينز في البحرين
Debt Recovery & Collections Officer
The Debt Recovery & Collections Officer will report directly to the Country Director and will assist in the day to day support associated with projects and issues in any of Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and/or Oman.
- Supporting the Leadership team in resolving current and legacy commercial issues;
- Progress and compliance reporting, including monthly reports on key commercial issues defined by the Leadership;
- Monitoring and reporting to ensure compliance with Group commercial policies and procedures through the project life cycle;
- Support commercial best practice and risk assessment through bidding and project delivery;
- Understand and interpret Atkins rights and responsibilities under contracts signed with clients, partners and subconsultants, and provide advice to project teams where requested;
- Co-ordinate the commercial appointments for services being provided by all parties, including other Atkins Business Sectors and sub-consultants;
- Review change impact proposals including resource schedule, cost and programme to establish robust applications for variation orders and extensions of time as applicable;
- Supporting the Project Managers and others as required with the administration of the CRM process;
- Maintaining a detailed record of active and submitted opportunities for Oman and Qatar, along with regular updating of position on the bids;
- Assist in weekly reporting on performance via Dashboards;
- Create a positive and proactive approach to commercial process;
- Deliver agreed commercial actions.
Requirementsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فنيين لدى شركة أطلس كوبكو
Technical Competencies / Qualifications / Experience:
- Appropriate qualification in an engineering or commercial/cost management discipline;
- Specifically commercially astute;
- Minimum of 8 years of post-graduate professional;
- Computer literate in essential software, eg Word, Excel, relevant presentation programmes;
- Administrative and delegation skills;
- Relevant similar experience within the Middle East;
- Experience with design for multi-disciplinary property projects.
- An articulate logical communicator;
- Ability to listen and assimilate information quickly and effectively;
- Self starter and confident;
- Attention to detail and highly organised;
- Seeks continuous improvement;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English;
- Arabic speaker preferred;
- Ability to liaise on potentially difficult/contentious issues with a wide variety of staff and Clients at all levels essential;
- Highly organised.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes. Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering consultants, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
- Information Technology & Services
- Staffing & Recruiting
Full-timeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مشرف سلامه عامه لدى شركة الخير لذبح وتجهيز الدواجن
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا